12

Amazi groaned to himself in his sleep, turning to lay on his stomach as he became uncomfortable, knowing that Kyaira wasn't on the side of him anymore

After realizing he wouldn't be able to fall asleep without her, he irritably stood from the bed, pulling his boxers up as he walked to the bathroom.

He did his morning routine within the span of ten minutes, and then he left out of the bedroom, heading towards the front of her condo.

When he got to the end of the hallway, he could see Kyaira sitting criss crossed on her couch, her money counter in front of her and one of the trash bags that contained her money was opened.

"There's breakfast in the microwave for you if you're hungry." She mumbled, and he could see her AirPods in her ears since her curly hair was pulled into a high but loose bun.

He walked over to her, leaning down to place a kiss on the side of her face. They didn't really get to talk last night, and he knew that she was still upset.

"Good morning baby." He trailed his kiss to her lips, and she pulled her head back before he could reach them, no expression on her face as she continued counting her money.

"Kyaira I said I was sorry for last night. What you want me to do? I'm sorry." He took the money counter from her, sitting beside her on the couch.

"I'm not mad. Why did you take that from me?" She rose an eyebrow, referring to the counter.

He didn't answer her, instead picking her up, and she rolled her eyes at how effortlessly he did it, being placed in his lap.

"Look, I shouldn't have took my anger out on you, okay? I shouldn't have even been mad in the first place. I was already aggravated while looking for you, it was late, and I was worried."

"That didn't give me the right to yell at you, or embarrass you. I'm sorry Kyaira." He genuinely apologized, and she stared at him for a few seconds, before sighing.

"You hurt my feelings Amazi. I don't want us to do things like that. You told me you trusted me but it didn't seem like you did last night.." She played with her hands, looking at him again.

"Whether you trust me or not, that's not my problem. I haven't gave you any reason not to, so if you don't then I don't know how to fix that. But I asked you if you wanted me to leave the club and you said you didn't want me to. Why lie?" She asked, laying her head on his shoulder.

"I didn't wanna seem controlling." He mumbled, rubbing her back as he leaned back on the couch.

"So you'd rather watch me do something that you don't like and go around fighting people for throwing money at a strip club?" She inquired, being pulled closer to his body.

"I already hate niggas being able to see what's mine, so when I seen him about to touch you I just flashed out. I wasn't even thinking I just started swinging." He ran his hand down his face, and she chuckled, shaking her head at him.