2.Check Yes Juliet

Me and Killua were best friends since born, but both our families were a bunch of despicable and irritating people, so we decided to run away. -When we will be free, we will have chocolate everyday!- he promised me, smiling towards the infinite blue sky.

Now we were activating the plan:

I threw my bag outside to the boy waiting for me, he grabbed it and fastly tied it to the motorcycle, then he lifted out his arms asking me to jump and be faithful that he would have took me.

-You are crazy!!- I said back, as I searched for something to use as a rope, but finding nothing: I wrapped up everything in the bag for the escape plan.
I looked over the window, and then I looked  under that at Killua who smiled at me knowing that he would have caught me even if the world was falling down, so I gathered up all my courage and jumped down.

*************************************

-See? That wasn't that hard- he laughed, putting me down slowly as I smiled at him:-I was sure you will get me.- I replied, as we both jumped on the motorcycle and we started to sprint away, as I tighten my arms around his torso for not falling as he went further and faster to the road to freedom.

***********************************

We stopped when was night again, miles and miles further from the houses we were escaped from:-We are free...- I whispered as he nodded at me.

-We are free.- we both said, holding our hands, and without thinking twice, I decided to confess my feelings.

-I love you!- I said smiling and hugging him, sure that he felt the same. Butwhat I reciver was not what I was expecting.

-I'm sorry but... for me you're just a friend... best friends, but nothing more.- my eyes widened, my breath stopped, and my heart broke.

**************************************

I woke up in a sweating mess, jumping at the sound of Just Awake by Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas that rang from my cellophone across the room:- just a nightmare...- I whispered clutching the covers and throwing them far from my figure:-Just a nightmare.- I said again, trying to convince myself that it was really just a dream, and that nothing of that really happened.

I got up and prepared myself, ready to go to Gon and Killua's little hotel room for another adventure:-Hey sleepybags!!- I yelled banging their door open:-The awesome me is back!- I said, hugging a just cutely awoken Gon.

-Oh, hy [Name], are you ok?- He asked as he rubbed his eyes, I smirked at him and asking him if he wanted to help me make some prank on the still asleep Killua, he said that he was still too sleepy and waving at me he got up and went outside the room, maybe searching something for breakfast. I was alone with a sleeping Killua now.

I instantly remembered my dream as I walked slowly towards him, and I stopped.

Today I was planning to confess him that I loved him, but what if he really told me that we were just friends? I instantly felt like I couldn't get further, and I stopped deadly in every movement as he moved a bit to clunch at the pillow he was holding:-[Name]...- I heard him whisper huskily:- You are so cute...- I smiled a bit, regaining a bit of confidence.

I approaced at him solwly and I caressed his cheeck slowly, as he opened his eyes and stared at me.

-I love you Killua.- I said bluntly, as I moved my hands to cover my mouth.

Yes, I planned to confess today, but not like this!! I stepped back and fell behind, hitting the floor with a thud.

-[Name]...- I heard his voice call, still husky from the sleepiness:-Don't be afraid, you have nothing to be scared about.-

-After all... I love you too.- he said, smiling and getting near me, then he moved his hands behind me and embraced me, slowly pulling his face towards mine.

For a while we stayed like that, maybe too slowly trying to connect our lips.

As I was closing my eyes and leaned more into him for finally let the kiss begin, the door slammed open as Gon entered yelling something about pancakes.

I looked at Killua extremely mad and pissed off face as he started to run behind a really scared for his life, while I just started to laugh as everything ended up well and my dream remained just a memory.

************************************

-so that's how now we are toghether.- I explained to Kurapika as he sitted on the other side of the table along with Leorio and Gon, as the two of them and Killua argued about if was better strawberry, vanilla or chocolate.

At a certain point I heard just the end of the argument, as Killua bluntly stated:-At the end, it doesn't even matter, nothing is good as my [Name].-

And smiling, we kissed in front of our surprised and smiling friends.

_________________________________

Inspired by Check yes Juliet by We The Kings, this was an all whole different idea when it started, but I like how it changes the atmospheres....

Hope you like too~

WookieTheBeater.