12. Scream for my ice cream

Me and Killua were finally out on a date after months we had to take care of Alluka. That girl may seem nice and cute, but that's just with Killua, and she is also very jelous of her onii-chan, so I had to do everything she ordered for the monts after we left Gon to be with his dad.
-[Name]? Are you alright? You seem always so tired lately...- asked me Killua as we were walking around the park.
-ah! I'm sorry...it's just... I miss Gon, Kurapika and the others...- I said, not really wanting to talk about his spoiled sister.
Then I got a call, the name on the screem spelled Kurapika's name as I picked it up.
-Hello? Kurapika??- I said, as the connection started to have problems and I couldn't hear what he was telling me:-Kurapika?? Kurapika? Can you hear me?? Kurapika?!- I repeated over and over until the connection came to a breakdown and I couldn't hear anything else.
I looked at the screen worried and sad to not being able to speak to my friend, and I didn't noticed Killua circling me angered, then as I stood up deciding to track Kurapika down and finding out where he was or if he was in any danger,but my silverette friend pinned me to a wall and glared deadly at me and my phone.
-You shouldn't scream another's boy name so many times. Only mine if we are doing that thing...-he explained his action smirking mischievously, as I stared at him a bit angry myself.
Then I decided to use some unconventional method to get away from him and go finding Kurapika.

I looked over him as he held me strongly right were he wanted me, and I decided to surprise him as I lifted myself up a bit and got to peck his cheek. He blushed a little by the contact, but he didn't let me go, so I decided to do something more. I glanced at my surroundings and I saw the ice-cream parlor just some edifices away from our position.
-Why don't we go take an Ice cream?- I pointed to the shop as Killua nodded, and let me go, still holding my hand tought for not making me escape to meet Kurapika.
-If he was in real danger he would have sent a message by now.- Killua said when I protested his lack of care towards the Kuruta.

*******************************
As we got our ice creams I smirked, ready to lick my favourite flavour until nothing would have remained, but my boyfriend here had other plans.
He snatched my ice cream from my hands and ran away saying that I had to call for him if I wanted my treasure back.
-Killua?!- I reached for my ice cream but failed, as I got angrier.
-Killua!! GIVE IT BACK!!- He smirked, as he asked me to be louder.
-KILLLUAAAAA!!! stop being idiotic and give my ice cream back!- I yelled, but he wasn't still satisfied.
-another time~~- he said, as I wondered why I still went out with him, but my questions would have had to wait, as he dropped my treasure on my head, making the glacial substances flow down my head to my forehead.
-killua. Prepare tourself to run. Fast.- I said coldly, as pure fear made his way into his eyes.
He had just the time to whisper Godspeed as I began to run after him angered. This time I'll make him pay!!

But then, that's why I love him.

********************************

Somewhere else in the city...

Kurapika looked at the phone as he heard some screams from outside, and as he turned his head to the sound, he saw [Name] with ice cream on her head running to a scared Killua, and as Kurapika smiled at the two of them, he felt the air rush beside him as a little yo-yo swang near his head.

-Don't you dare call my girlfriend again if we are on a date and you aren't agonisingly dieing!!- he heard Killua yell as he resumed to run.
-I guess I should remind that.- Kurapika simply complied, as he entered in the ice cream parlor, taking a cake for everyone as they got home.
______________________________
Wookie's sorry for the shortness.

Dedicated to ship-it-china and stellaswan13, I hope you liked, even if it's really short....

~♥

WookieTheBeater.