4.Meeting

I ordered that game ages ago! Why isn't it arrived??

I was inpatient to install it and finally test my new Reality visor, I spent a lot of energy on studying and occasionally working for playing that game, and they didn't send that to me?? I was so angry!!
-Hey [Name], are you alright?- asked me Kurapika as I punched the table from the stress, I nodded at him smiling sadly:-Yes... it's just... it isn't arrived yet!- Kurapika was my best friend in the whole wordl, even if he wasn't very updated with videogames or anything after the nineteenth century, he was amazingly smart and nice, and he always treated me as a sister, we were both used to the bullies of the school, "The spiders" as they were called and we relied on eachother for almost anything.
-You are talking about...?- he asked again, unsure of the game I was talking about.
-Hunter's adventure!!- you BAKA! I wanted to add, even if I really loved him as a brother, he was clueless about the amazing thing of the twentyfirst century.
-Oh... now I understand...- he knew that I wanted that game for a long time and I worked hard to take it, so he didn't bugged anymore.

***********************************

As I arrived home I found a little package near my door with my name written on it:-It's my Hunter's adventure!! Finally!!- I ran into my room and I turned on the Pc immediately, then I inserted the CD and plugged the visor, putting it on my head.
-Let the adventure begin!- I yelled as I was virtually teleported inside the game, uncaring about the phone ringing Kurapika's tone.

************************************

I looked at my surroundings, I was ended in a village my pad named as "Vernice", situated in the northen part of the "Vargas" kingdom. I looked around for some NPG or someone who could have helped me getting into the game and I found this white-aired guy walking towards me.

-Stop please!- I called, then I approached him:-What's your name?- I smiled at him trying to make him a friend, since he was very cute after all.
-None of your business.- he replied coldly, and I got pissed at his rude behavior, so I activated the pad and lokked there for his name:-Killua..?- that name was familiar to me in some ways, like I heard that somewhere else. I ran behind him as he started to walk away:-I'm [Name]! Is there any chance I met you before?- I asked, and he flinched back, but just for a mere second, he gained back his cool stare and showed me out from his way in a cold manner, as I stood there asking myself where I could have seen him before.
I finally found a NPG girl whose father was in danger and began my adventure in the game, and after some missions I logged off, and I found myself just where I was when I turned on the game, byt with a really worried Kurapika in front of me.
-Where were you? No, nevermind, you were here, but you... you....- he seemed confused and then he hugged me tightly:-I was so scared.- I asked him why he was so worried and he told me some people were stuck in a game like mine.
I started to laught at him as I reminded him that the game he was talkimg about was in a fiction and that I came back safe and sound.
-why you didn't answered the phone??- he yelled at me shaking me back and forth towards him, then he hugged me again before I could have answered, as I stood confused and stiff.
-You owe me a date for making me so worried.- he stated when I was preparing something to eat, and I nodded absentmindly, as I was still thinking about the boy in the game, he seemed so familiar...
-I love you [Name]!!- I heard suddenly, snapping out from my toughts, and I stared at Kurapika with wide eyes: what did he just said??
-JOOOKE!! listen to me for some time, ok, [Name]?- he continued as I took a breath.
-You really made me jump you know! You are a meanieee!!!- I turned around to get back to my cooking, unnoticing the sad look in my friend eyes as he sighed.

*************************************

Another day, another mission: I entered in the game and did some more missions, and when I was returning to the village for taking the reward I saw Killua again, and I approached him:-Why don't we team up?- I asked as he talked to me like a normal person and not as a girl on his period.
-Ok...- he said, smiling: my mind blew up.

He is so cute! and hot! I can't believe he said yes!!

I smiled back as I regained my mind and from then on we spent much more time toghether, getting to know each others better and having fun.
-it was nice being with you.- I said, as I was ready to logg off:-I hope we can see again!- he nodded:-yes, it was fun... at the end you weren't all that bad, rookie.-
-Who are you calling rookie?? I'm amazing!- I instantly got mad at his remark as he laughed, and I smiled softly as I get that he was just teasing.
-See you tomorrow!- I said, logging off, as he waved.

The day after when I got to school I spotted a too familiar white-head: that was really Killua??
I got near him and he looked exactly the same, blue sparkling eyes, whithe soft-looking hair and the cool attitude, so I got near him smiling:-Killua? Is that you? I'm [Name], from the game!- I presented myslef at him as his eyes widened and a little smile appeared on him.
-So you are ugly like that even in real life uh?- he smirked teasingly, as I pouted.
-You certainly are him.-
-having doubts?-
His smirk widened, but he got a really uneasy feeling as he saw Kurapika approach us.

We three became friends easly, as we spent time at school toghether, but what I enjoyed the most where the times where me and Killua were alone with eachothers, in the game.
-Kurapika has been distant lately...- I said as we sitted on a grass field in the game with killua, as we recharged after the mission.
-Really? Maybe he's just stressed about the tests and such... who knows what he really thinks.-
-i think the hardest person to get how he thinks it's you, Killua, i never get what ou are thinking of exactly...-
I looked over at him as he did the same, our gaze meeting.
-Well.... right now i'm thinking about you...-. I smiled at his blush as i got redder too. In this moments I spent with Killua I fell in love with him, becouse everytime I was with him I had the feeling of peace that I had nowhere else.

I blushed at his statement and we stared at each other smiling, until I heard a ringtone coming from far, far away and I remembered that I was in the game and I promised Kurapika that I would have called my parents at six.
-I-I have to logg off...- I said embarrassed getting up, and waving to Killua briefly and disappearing.
-[Name] dear! How'a going at school??- said my mum as I answered the phone.
-I'm alright...-
-So, who's the boy?- she asked slily as she knew me like the back of her hand.
-Actuallly.... well.... it's complicated.- she laughed after telling me that love was always complicated, and saying that kurapika's mother called her and told her everything, like how I met killua and how we were bonding:-Kurapika is a nice guy and I approve him, but remember than sometimes best friends can't be best lovers.-she said, and then after talking to me for an hour about ms.Ringtone new hideous hairstyle, she hung up with an Hello, a goodnight and a "take care".
-Friends can't be lovers... uh?-

***************************************

The next day was Valentine's day, and girls and boys started to get all honey-sweety and lovey-dovey. I got near my friends punchimg Killua's arm like a bro, but he just blushed and handed me a piece of red heart-shaped paper: "Maybe this is stupid. But you are even more stupid and I love you, so..." that should have been romantical? I started to laught hard as he flushed even more redder, then I hugged him: -I love you too, baka!- I said in his ear, and he pushed me back and then pulled me towards him in a heated Kiss.

At the end I found out that Kurapika was going out with a girl named Senritsu, wich I knew and respected, me and Killua became the most powerfull fighter of Hunter's adventure, ms.Ringtone had still an hideous hairstyle and everyone was happy. But me the most since I was with my beloved gamer.
************************************
-You really are stupid you know? Instead that going imto he cave alone and die like a noob you could have waited for me! Now we have to do the mission back again!!-
I loved when he got worried at me, I thoufht smirking and trying to make a shy and cute face up:-Sorry Killua....- he sighed once again, getting me into his arms.
-Aah, It doesn't matter, come here- he finally said, pulling me in for another sweet kiss.

Yup, life is good.

__________________________________
HELLO MINNA!!
It's the longest one-shot I ever wrote, but I feel like the end is a bit too rushed, what you think?

Love you all,
WookieTheBeater.