15.Waiting

"If I keep waiting forever, would I die without ever meeting you once?"

It's been almost five years since me, Killua and Gon last saw eachother. The day Gon climbed the wordl tree, the day Killua went to explore the world with Alluka, the day I was left alone by my best friends and I couldn't smile even if I could. We promised to meet again soon, but five years aren't exactly "soon".
I got to meet Leorio again, and even Kurapika was found and we even had a fight against the troupe together two years ago, but about Gon and Killua, nothing. No messages, no calls, like they forgot I exist.
Right when I decided to tell Killua that I felt more than a normal crush, but true love towards him. What an unfortunate day that has been.

*********************************

Only Leorio keep visiting every once in a while, while Kurapika comes every year on my birthday, always giving me a rose.
Leorio is at my house right now, he has tears in his eyes and keep to say he's sorry, that he should have came with us to help, he told me that he reached his dream to become a doctor and he's helping a lot of people, I'm smiling at him and hugging him, but all he does is keeping the tears at the corner of his eyes trying to not let them go.
I wonder why he's so desperate about, I'm right here! But then he keeps saying that I'm gone, that has been more than five years, and that's he's sorry.

Some days passed from Leorio's last visit, and now the blonde Kuruta is here.
I'm smiling happily at hin as he wishes me happy birthday, and says that he miss me.
I wonder why he should miss me since we are together now, but he doesn't answer my questions as I ask him how is revenge going. Then I remembered that he gave up some years ago since he didn't want to put anymore someone he cares deeply about in danger and get that person killed by the spider as happened to his clan.
He is keeping the tears too, I wonder why everyone that visits my house is crying, it's me who gives that saddening emotion to my friends?
-I'm sorry [Name], I'm so sorry that we weren't able to help you, to save you in time... if just I wouldn't have been so selfish and I anwered my phone, you'll be safe now...- he tells me, and I can't really understand.
-Kurapika?? I'm here! In front of you!!- I yell at him, but all he does is put a rose on my table and then walk away. I feel so lonely now... why didn't he heard me? Why he didn't saw me?

**********************************

Gon is finally here! Ten years passed since the last time we saw eachother, now he is twenty-four and he has grown in a very fine man. But in his eyes there is still the same light from when I knew him, many years ago. He enters my house and he immediately starts to cry. I can't stand what I'm seeing, is like living again Kaito's death, I start to cry too, unable to keep up with a crying Gon.
-I'm sorry... it's all my fault... I know I should have visited you before, but I was too hurt to face you... I want to say that...I'm sorry... I won't be that selfish again, I swear to you that I'll bw careful, and that I won't put any other person in danger for my own wishes. Never.- he says with the most seious face I ever seen on him. I back away scared, what does he mean? I was never in danger for him, I never had a problem with keeping up his strane plans... what he is inquiring?
-[Name],  I wish I could see your smile again and to tell you what happened to me all these years, but I know that you can't listen....- he sais, as I look at him in confusion and disbelief.
-But I'll try to tell you anyway. These ten years without you have been so lonely, but Killua is the one who had the worst... he really wants to come here, but everytime he tries to stand up and come here, he feels bad and has to return back to home. I know that you can't hear me, but he wanted me to tell you that he misses you, and he'll try to come here as soon as possible.-
My eyes widen as he start to talk about Killua, and I ask him where he couls be, and why he can't come, but Gon doesn't answer, and just walks away.

**********************************

Today is my twenty-fift birthday, I wonder if Kurapika will come this year too, I miss him very much, and also Gon. I wonder if Killua will come too, it's been to many years since I last saw him, I wonder if he let his hair grow or he cutted them, I bet he'll look good with his hair down, but I can't know if I don't see. I'm looking around the garden, asking myself when my visitors will come, but nobody is arriving. Then I see four figues walk towars my home, they are all males, wearing black tux, I wonder why they are dressed so elegantly for.

They arrive near my house and I find out that they are Leorio, Kurapika, Gon and Killua. So they finalky came all together!! I hug them yelking that I'm happy to see them  but they are standing still without any sound or emotion. Then Kurapika puts his rose on my table, and Gon hiccups, Leorio put his hands on Killua's shoulders, and I step forward to look better at him. He seems so depressed and he has big bags under his eyes, like he couldn't have slept for years. I wonder what he's doing. Alluka isn't there, and I wonder if he let her come home or maybe if she's with Ikalgo. Last time I saw her she was crying and asking his brother where I was gone to.
Then I remember that everyone last time I saw them were crying. I wonder what was happening that time  but I have a bug headache everytime I try to think about it.
-Killua... do you wish to tell her something?- asks Gon to his best friend, that just looks down.
-She's dead Gon, she can't even hear me...- my eyes widen: Dead?? What does that mean???
-That's not true Killua!! I'm right here!! In front of you!!- I screamed, starting to get scared by how he bluntly stated that. And bit for bit some scenes began to play into my mind.

I remembered that as we were in a dark hallway of the King of chimera ants's castle I had to stop and face off Shayapouf, as he wanted to get Killua and the girl he was carrying.
I fought with all my powers, but soon I got a mortal wound, and I passed out. I was found already dead by Moreu and Novu some time later, and they could nothing to let me live again.

-She is dead... and I couldn't even tell her that I loved her.- Killua whisper, as I feel my cheek gettig wet from the tears that stained them. I wanted to do something more than watch as my best friends looked at the stone that I called home.
-I wanted to protect her, I wanted to always see her smiling and laughing and scolding me and get flustered as she always did but...- I could have seen Killua kneel down as I rushed to him, trying to hug him, but my hands couldn't touch him.
-And now.... it's too late...- tears started to fell from his eyes too, as I wanted to tell him I was still there, that I could still hear him, that I could still see him. But no voice was heard, and none of me could have been seen by them.

Every year after that four person in a tux comes to my home to bring me a rose, and now I know why they do, they are visiting their dead friend, me.
_______________________________

Wookie's corner~

I know I wrote too many sad stories here, but those are the ones I think I write better, I should try writing something more happier and funnier, and I'll try, for now, enjoy the angst~

I want to thank all the readers and the ones who likes and comments my stories, I really am grateful that you like my work!
Bowing to you,
WookieTheBeater.