1 Vidcon 1

A/N : Normal words are Rue
Italics and Bold are Natemare and Normal Nate too
Y/n's words are in italics. Y/N is 20 for this story, also Im having Vidcon in California for this story. Because, honestly Idk its the first that came to mind lmao. Enjoy!

————————————————————————

After I Finally finished packing my suitcase I went out of my house and put it in my car. My Friend Rue and I were going to VidCon and I was finally going to meet my favorite YouTuber Nathan Sharp otherwise known as Natewantstobattle and give a music note necklace to him that Ive had since I was little. "Come on Rue! Hurry up!" I yelled to Rue. "Hold your horses I'll be there in a sec, damn." Rue came outside and handed me her bags and I put them in the car. I got in on the passenger's side and put on my seatbelt, Rue said she wanted to drive so I let her.

"You ready Y/n?" She said turning to look at me. "I'm about to meet my favorite Music Artist/YouTuber... of course I'm ready!" Rue laughed and drove us over to the airport. We got our bags out of the car and went to our flight. We sat down in the waiting area and waited for our flight to be called.

"Alright Y/n, whats the first thing your going to do in California?" I put my finger on my chin in a thoughtful manner. "Hmm... I'm actually not sure. I'll probably just explore or sleep." Rue laughed "Too bad your still 20 Y/n. If only you were a year older, we could've had some real fun." We laughed together but were cut off by our flight being called. We got on the airplane and sat down. "I'm going to take a nap, you won't die of boredom without me, will you?" I punched Rue's arm lightly and chuckled. "Course not, that's what YouTube and Spotify are for." She smiled and went to sleep. I put my Air Pods in turned on my Spotify playlist the first song to start playing being, Bones by Natewantstobattle, making me smile.

- Time skip -

I woke up to Rue nudging me softly, "Shit sorry Rue I guess I dosed off listening to my music." Rue smiled. "It's fine, c'mon were here get your shit." I chuckled and got up from seat, grabbing our stuff Rue and I walked out of the airport. We put our bags into the car we rented, and I drove us to our hotel. We brought our bags up to our room, and while Rue went out to shop, I decided to stay at the hotel and chill. I plopped down onto my bed and put in my Air pods. 'Fuck I am exhausted...'

I rubbed my eyes and sat up on the bed. I got up and grabbed a cup of coffee. After a while of drinking coffee and watching TV, Rue came back with some clothes and other shit she bought. "Hey Y/n~ I got you something~." Rue walked over and handed me one of the bags. "No fucking way, you didn't..." "I absolutely did!" It was another music note necklace. "Now you can match with him you big simp." I laughed and put on the necklace. "Your no better than me Rue." She sat down next to me and chuckled. "That may be true..." Rue turned towards me, tackling me she started tickling me. "But I have better taste!" "RUE STOP! YOU BITCH!!" I said laughing non-stop. Rue put her hands above her head in a defeated manner. "Alright, alright..." It was getting late so we both decided to get some sleep, after all tomorrow was the big day.

- The Next Morning -

I woke up to Rue shaking me violently. "Cmon
Y/n!! Todays the day!!! Get up, get ready, we have to go!" I sat up and stretched as I rubbed the sleepiness from my eyes. I grabbed my phone and looked at the time. '10:07am' I got out of bed grabbed some clothes and went to go change in the bathroom.

After completing my daily routine, Rue and I grabbed everything we would need for the Con and went out to the car. We drove to the convention center and found a place to park. We got out of the car and headed inside. "Are we staying together or are we finding are own way." "I don't know about you but I'm going straight to my favorite YouTuber, so you should probably just head over to your favorite, you big simp." "Alright I'll see you later!"

We waved goodbye to each other, and I headed over to Nate's panel. There was a bit of line for him. Sighing I went to the back of the line and waited for my turn. After a long time of waiting, it was finally my turn, I stepped forward only to be tripped by someone beside me. "Ouch..." I hear someone yelling at the person, the voice came closer to me, and they help me up off the ground.

It was him, the one and only Natewantstobattle. I blushed profusely when I realized it was him. "Are you ok?" "I- uhm yeah I'm fine thanks..." Nate smiled and let go of me. "What's your name?" "Oh, uh Y/n. Oh and here this is for you..." I handed him the matching music note necklace. He took the necklace, noticing the matching one I had on he smiled and put on the one I gave him. "Thank you I love it and I like yours too." He said laughing. Embarrassed and flustered I grabbed onto my necklace trying to hide the fact that it matched his.

He chuckled and handed me a piece of paper. "See you around Y/n~" I left the line letting the next person go and looked at the paper. 'His number?! Oh shit, oh fuck this is the best day of my life!' I walked off to go find Rue and tell her the news. I found Rue and shook her excitedly.

"Woah Y/n why so hype, what happened?" I showed Rue the small piece of paper. "Omg your kidding..." I shook my head. "Holy shit you're so lucky!" We hopped together excitedly, after that Rue and I enjoyed the rest of the Con and when it was over, we went back to the hotel. I put my stuff down, plopped down onto my bed and stared at the small piece of paper with his number. I took a deep breath, added his number to my phone and texted him.

——————————————————————

Y/n :
Hello, It's Y/n the one who got tripped

Nate :
Is that really how you want me to remember who you are?
I think I'd rather recognize you as the beautiful girl who gave me a necklace to match  her.

Y/n :
I wouldn't say beautiful.

Nate :
Don't say that! Anyway, I wanted to thank you again for the necklace and wanted to ask If you would come hang out with me at my house tomorrow.

Y/n :
(Internal Screaming) Sure what time?

Nate :
1:00pm is fine. Cya then, and Goodnight

Y/n :
Goodnight Nate (More Internal Screaming)

——————————————————————

Smiling at the messages I turned off my phone and put it on the bedside table and dosed soundly off to sleep.

1244 words wow that's a lot 😶