9 Truth the Dare 9

It'd had been a few days since the last game, Natemare had given me a room of my own and helped with my bandages while my wound healed. Sadly the brand wound has completely healed, meaning once Natemare see's it, my life will be back to continuous torture everyday. 'No way around the truth... I'll be back in hell very soon.'

Almost coincidently Natemare walked into my room, I pushed my thoughts aside quickly and met his gaze. "Morning princess~..." I cringed at the nickname, at this point it felt like he did this to give me false hope, and I couldn't stand it. He smiled and walked over to me. "Let me see the brand." I turned so my back was facing him. He lifted up my shirt and smiled at the mark he had burned into my lower back, it had made me his, and it sickened me.

"Lovely to see that it's healed. Now we can finally get back to the fun~." He whispered in my ear as he traced his initials on my back making a shiver shoot down my spine. He laughed at my reaction and backed away from me. "I have a new game ready for us to play, and my friend Mad will be joining too." I sighed knowing the game probably wasn't going to be as fair as it seemed. He walked over to the door and opened it.

"Come on, we haven't got all day~." I looked at him confused. "Why not have it in my mind like you usually do?" He looked back over to me. "Mad can't enter people's minds like I can, the game I have in mind won't work very well with only 2 people." I swallowed nervously, if it wasn't in a dream I could actually get hurt, but I listened to him, he was my sovereignty. I sighed getting off my bed and followed him out of my room. He grabbed my wrist and pulled me into the living room. He pointed to a large, fluffy rug in the middle of the room. "Sit, Im going to go get MadPat."

I nodded, he let go of my wrist and I went to go sit on the rug. A few minutes later he came back with Mad, my memories of him drugging me resurfaced in my mind making a shiver crawl up my spine. Mad smiled and waved at me eerily. They both sat down on the rug on either side of me forming a circle. Natemare took a empty bottle from behind him and place it in the middle of the rug. I looked at Natemare confused.

"The game is Truth or Dare, spin the bottle style~, I'm sure you already know the rules." I nodded as I looked at the bottle nervously. What stupid, probably painful dares are they gonna make me do, and what horrible truths are they gonna make me tell? I met Natemare's gaze again. "Who first?" He smiled and looked over to MadPat. "How about we let the guest go first."

Mad shrugged, seeming to be fine with going first. He straightened his posture and spun the bottle. The bottle spun very fast due to the amount force put into Mad's spin, after a few seconds the bottle started to slow and came to stop pointing at... me. 'Fuck.' Mad smiled and giggled insanely. "Truth or Dare~..." I let out a shaky breath thinking of which one to pick. "Truth..." Mad smiled and leaned forward. "Have you ever thought about killing someone~?" 'Honestly that question felt kinda... expected.' I thought about his question for a second, I mean I have, but I'd never really do it. "Uhm yeah actually, but I'd never actually do that. I'm not insane."

Mad smiled and leaned back into his original position. "Interesting. Your turn Y/n." I took my turn and spun the bottle. The bottle once again slowed and came to a stop, this time pointing at Natemare. Meeting my gaze, Natemare smiled at me. "Truth or Dare..?" "Truth." He, to my surprise picked truth, so I had to think of a question for him quickly.

"Has anyone ever fought back? Yknow, resisted your torture?" 'And hellish charm...' Natemare smiled smugly reading my thoughts. 'Fuck...' I thought to myself, facepalming mentally. Natemare laughed at my reaction. "Actually the only time someone ever... resisted me~, it was you my little songbird." I looked at him confused, 'I doubt that, there's no way only I have resisted him... how many people has he tortured and possibly killed?!'