2 Nightmare 2

Smiling at the messages I turned off my phone and put it on the bedside table and dosed soundly off to sleep.

- Nightmare -

I woke up laying on the ground. I sat up and looked around but there was nothing in sight, It was just a pure black void of nothingness in the surrounding area. I stood up and started walking forward hoping to find an exit. Surprisingly I found a wall but no exit.

I heard a insane laugh echo throughout the room making me jump from the sudden noise. I looked around but saw nothing. I suddenly felt a tap on my shoulder but when I looked behind me there was nothing. I turned back around only to see a figure covered by purple shadows standing in front of me. "Hello songbird~" his smooth voice sent shivers down my spine. "How about we have a little chat..." I swallowed nervously. He chuckled insanely, as he snapped his fingers.

I was now tied to a metal chair with no escape, no matter how much I tried to loosen the ropes by moving, they only seem to grow tighter. "So, Y/n~... what's your pain tolerance~." His question made me shake in fear of what he might do to me. 'Fuck...' The figure smiled and stepped beside me; he placed his hand on my shoulder. A painful burning sensation pulsed through my shoulder down my arm, making me whimper in pain. "Only a whimper~? Oh Y/n, I want to hear you scream..." He mocked. My eyes widened at his words as he put his other hand on my other shoulder. The pain was spread down both my arms, but this time it seemed to have doubled. I screamed in pain wanting it to stop. I started crying and the figure smiled sadistically as he let out a insane chuckle. "Beautiful..."

He took his hands off my shoulders and crouched down in front of me. He put his hand on my cheek and wiped away my tears. "Don't cry It'll all be over soon~" He smiled as he took out a pocketknife and stabbed me, making me whimper in pain. "See you soon Y/n~..."

- Nightmare End -

I jolted awake breathing unsteadily. 'Just a dream? It felt so real... that figure he sounded strangely familiar.' I grabbed my phone and checked the time. '11:59am' I got up and got ready to shower.

After I showered, I got dressed, did my daily routine and went back to my bed to grab my Air Pods. My phone buzzed from a notification, so I took my phone out to check what it was. Nate had texted me his address, so I knew where to go, I texted back a quick thank you and put my phone away.

Grabbing my keys, I left Rue a note to tell her where I'm going due to, she's still asleep. Leaving the hotel, I got into my car and drove over to Nate's house. Once I parked, I got out my car and knocked on his front door. Nate answered the door quickly. "Hey Y/n! Come on in." He smiled and grabbed my hand taking me inside his home. He pulled me to the living room and sat me down on the couch. "Do you want anything to drink?" "No thanks I kind of just want to... chill I guess." Nate looked at me with a concerned look. "Are you doing okay Y/n?" "Yeah, only a nightmare." Nate sat down next to me on the couch and put Netflix on the TV. "Well, is there anything you wanna watch?" I smiled at Nate. "(Favorite Show) please!" Nate chuckled and put on (Favorite Show), and after I while I laid down on Nate and fell asleep on him, Nate didn't seem to mind, and he cuddled me.

- Time skip -

I woke up to Nate staring at me making me blush a bright red. Nate noticed that I woke up and blushed as well. "Sorry." I got off of Nate. "It's fine." I took my phone out of my pocket and looked at the time. 'Fuck 7:43pm that was a long ass nap.' "I should really get going, but I'd be happy to hang out another time!" Nate smiled. "Alright I'll see you soon!"

I left Nate's house and went back to the hotel where I was greeted by my friend Rue. "So~ how was it? Did you lovebirds make out or some other shit like that." My face turned a bright red. "What the fuck is wrong with you... No, we didn't, get your mind out of the gutter!" Rue let out a cheerful laugh and she walked over to me. "Cmon tell me the detail's~." I sighed annoyed by her repetitive questions. "We cuddled and took a nap that's it." Rue smiled. "Mhm sureee..." "RUE WE DID NOT KISS GET IT OUT OF YOUR BRAIN!" Rue chuckled and laid down onto her bed. "Okay! Alright, I believe you..." I gave Rue a suspicious look and went back to my bed and fell asleep.

- Natemare POV 2:07am -

I watched from the darkened corners of the room as my beautiful songbird slept. "It's only a matter of time, and then you'll be mine~..." I creeped out of the shadows and walked over to Y/n. She looked so serene while asleep, it was so tempting to give her nightmares again, but I held back. Placing a light kiss on my beloved Y/n's forehead, I crept back into the shadows and continued to watch her sleep.

- Y/n POV The Next Morning -

Today sadly we were going back home. I had texted Nate that I was going back and that I'd try to visit from time to time. He seemed upset about it but didn't try to stop me from leaving or anything, he did say he wished me the best, and good luck for some reason... I finished packing me and Rue's stuff into the car. I called her and told her I was ready. she came out of the hotel, and we drove to the airport. Like on our way here we waited in the waiting area until our flight was called and headed home.

- Time Skip -

Once Rue and I got home to our separate houses I was exhausted, so I went to my room, plopped down on my bed and went straight to sleep.

AHHH 1076 Words! 🛐🛐🛐 Thx