7 Marble Mayhem 7

~ Nightmare ~

I woke up in a surprisingly normal location, it being a normal looking living room area, I was sitting on a grey carpet in the middle of the room and Natemare right across from me. I had already knew that I'd been pulled back into my mind for another game with him.

"Welcome back songbird." Natemare spoke feinting a benevolent smile. I sat and stared at him with a pissed look. 'At this point I'd rather kill myself than have you call me a nickname ever again.' Natemare chuckled nonchalantly. "I'd like to see you try... Darling~." I glared at him, at this point I didn't care and just wanted him to feel pain. "Besides there's no lying to me, I know you really love it hun." "No I really fucking don't asshole." I said with malice lingering in my voice, obviously not unheard by Natemare making him angry.

Natemare smiled psychotically, and grabbed me by the throat. He pushed me onto my back and got on top of me. "You want to repeat that love?" His face was only a few inches away from mine making me extremely flustered and my cheeks turn bright red. "That's what I thought..." Natemare said Teasingly. Before getting off of me, he kissed my forehead, leaving me in shock.

I sat back up to Natemare pulling out 2 bags of marbles and he held them in his hand. "Anyway, this game we will be playing is called, even or odd." Natemare said as he poured the marbles into his hand from the bags. "How's it played?" Natemare smiled at me. "Easy, you guess if the amount in the other players hand is even or odd. We each start with 6 marbles each. Whoever has zero at the end loses. And of course to make this more fun~ each round we'll make deals on what happens if the other guesses wrong." Natemare said with a psychotic look in his eyes. 'Just another condition so he gets the chance to torture me... Might as well take the chance to return the favor.' Natemare laughed and smiled as he read my mind. My privacy being invaded I muttered insults in my head at him, slightly giggling a bit. His smiled quickly faded and his eyes turned slightly black. "Watch it princess." I stopped not wanting to make him more angry.

His eyes went back to normal and he handed me six black marbles, while he had red marbles. "Now for the deal~. I'll let you go first songbird." 'That's a mistake.' I muttered in my head as I though of something to do to him. "Uhm, if I win you have to stab yourself." Natemare smiled psychotically. "What to scared to do it yourself?" I swallowed nervously at his question. He laughed at my reaction. "Alright then, my turn. Something simple to start. Kinda the same thing if you lose I get to stab you." I let out a nervous breath.

Since it was my turn Natemare looked away while I put 3 marbles in my hand and the other 3 back in my marble bag. I closed my hand into a fist and told Natemare he was good to turn around. He looked at my closed fist deep in thought. "Even." I smiled happily at my first win. I opened my fist to show the 3 marbles that sat there. "Ahh it was odd..." He handed me one of his marbles. Score : (5 - 7)

"Yup and that also means you got to stab yourself." Natemare pulled his pocketknife out of his quite eagerly, and harshly stabbed himself in his leg. I looked at him in horror as he laughed watching the black substance leak out of his leg. He ripped the knife out of his leg roughly, he then closed the knife and put it back into his pocket. 'What the fuck-...' Natemare looked up and met my gaze happily. "My turn."

"And your part of the deal first this time..." "Mhm, and for mine... If I win you have to kiss me princess~..." I slightly cringed at his part of the deal. "Well, if you lose, uhm... you have to taste your own blood." I was disgusted at my condition that I gave him, this made me feel better because he had to do it. Natemare asked me turn around. I did as told and waited for him to tell when I could turn around again. "Okay turn around." I turned around and looked at Natemare's hand. '50/50 fuck.'  I took a deep breath hoping to not be wrong. "Odd." Natemare smiled and opened his hand for me to see 1 marble in his palm. "Correct..."
Score : ( 4 - 8 )

I was right and now Natemare had to taste his own blood. "You're an ass for making me do this, but then again there's always a 50/50 chance of you losing so I could always pay back the favor." Natemare flipped open his knife and cut a line down his arm. He didn't flinch at all, and licked his blood straight off his arm. 'Gross...' Natemare looked at me. "You're the one who made the condition for the deal. Anyway your turn songbird~."

I though for a second about what my condition for him should be. "I'm doing this outta curiosity. You have to tell me who that person was from last night." "Alright then. If I win I get to taste your blood." I sighed at his condition as he turned around. This time I put 7 of my marbles into my hand. When I was ready I had Natemare turn around to guess the same repeating question. "Even or Odd?" "Even" I opened my hand once again to show he was again wrong. Score : ( 3 - 9 )

"The person who you saw was my friend Madpat or Mad if you prefer." 'Surprised you even have friends...' Natemare looked at me sternly, I instantly silenced my thoughts out of fear of making him angry. It was now the next round and I felt pretty good with my winning streak. "My condition for this deal love, I get to brand you with my initials~... I'll even make it easier for you if you win this round you win the game instantly!" My eyes widened, I really needed to win this one now. I'd rather die than have someone's initials permanently burned into my skin. "Alright... If I win you have to burn your most prized possession." I stared at Natemare as he held his necklace and fiddled with it anxiously. "Deal..."

I turned around and anxiously waited for Natemare to call me. '50/50' I repeated to myself hoping to get it right. "Guessing time Y/n." I turned around to face him, taking a deep anxious breath I said my answer. "Even." Natemare smiled sadistically, and opened his hand. 'No...' "Looks like you were finally wrong..." I breathed unsteadily, I had gotten it wrong and that meant Natemare would get his way...
Score : ( 4 - 8 )

Natemare smiled psychotically, "If you win the next round I'll make it an automatic win for you, after that I'll have you wake up, brand you, and then let you out that room." I looked down at the rug knowing there was way around this and decided it be better if I just hopefully won the game now other than later. "Okay..." I said softly trying not to let tears escape my eyes. Natemare patted my head. "Great!" Natemare turned away from me and I put 5 marbles into my hand. "You can turn around now..." Natemare turned around at looked down at my hand. "Uhm even." I looked up Natemare, not even caring about the game anymore, I've basically already lost. I opened my hand to show my odd number of marbles that sat in my hand. Score : ( 0 - 12 ) Y/n wins ! 💀

"Well you win. I'll see soon Y/n~." The way he said my name sent shiver down my spine. Natemare then got up from the carpet we sat on. He pulled his pocketknife out of his pocket and grabbed me. "Were gonna have so much fun together~..." He quickly stabbed me in my gut and dropped me to the floor as I spat up blood. I breathed unsteadily as I watched everything become a blur around me. The last I see being Natemare licking my blood of his knife.

A/N : HOLY FUCK I'VE NEVER WRITTEN A CHAPTER THIS LONG OMG THIS FELT GREAT FOR MY FINGERS DEFINITELY ABSOLUTELY AAAHHHHHHH 🛐🛐🛐🛐

1426 words 🛐🛐🛐