11 Epilougue 11

1 year after the events of the story

"Goodmoring my little songbird~." Natemare greeted while cooking as I walked downstairs into the kitchen. "Morning love." I walked over to him and gave him kiss. "What are you making?" Natemare smiled at me. "I'm making you (Favorite Food)." I hugged Natemare excitedly. "Really!? That's my favorite thank you love." Natemare chuckled at my excited response. "No problem hun. Why don't you go sit in the living and watch TV? I'll bring it over to you when it's done." I nodded at him and walked over to the living room. I sat down on the couch and put on my favorite show.

A few minutes passed and Natemare came into the room with my food. He handed it to me and sat down on the couch next to me. Natemare slung his arm over my shoulder and watched TV with me. He smiled. "This feels like Deja Vu." I turned my head to look at him, our gazes met. "What do you mean?" He laughed and kissed my forehead. "The first time we hung out together. Don't you remember?" The memory of us hanging out for the first flashed in my mind. It was before I even knew who he was. When I was just a fangirl. I laughed at the thought. "Yes I do remember, I guess your right this does feel like Deja Vu... but one thing's different." Natemare smirked. "What's different my love~?"

I smiled and pulled Natemare into a rough kiss. He kissed back. My hand passionately traversed through his soft black hair. Natemare's tongue moved across my bottom lip begging for permission to enter.  I tested my luck denying his request. He smirked into the kiss and squeezed my thigh making me gasp, giving him his required entrance. His tongue explored all the perimeters of mouth lustfully. Happy with what Natemare had gotten he broke away from the kiss. I breathed heavily from the breath taking kiss.

"That's what is different I would've never had the confidence to do something like that before." We smiled at each other and turned out attention back to the TV. Natemare rested his head against my shoulder with his arm wrapped around my waist, while I rested my head onto top of his.

"I love you Y/n"

"I love you too Natemare."