4 Necklace 4

- Nightmare End -

I woke up in a cold sweat, the nightmare I had awoken from had me afraid. I was paranoid, but I pushed the feeling aside, it couldn't have been real that wouldn't make sense... a loud noise from my living room made me yelp in fear. I quickly covered my mouth trying to be quiet, I got up out of bed and went over to my door.

I opened my door slightly and looked out into the living room. I couldn't believe my eyes it was the figure from my nightmares, my mind flooded with fearful thoughts and on what I should do. I quickly remembered he could read my thoughts and quickly silenced my mind. While trying to calm myself down I accidentally let out small whimper, the figure quickly turned his head towards my bedroom door and smiled as our gazes met, I quickly shut my door.

I looked around for a place to hide, the best spot I could find being under the bed. I quickly slid myself under the bed and covered my mouth, to make sure I would stay quiet this time. The Shadow kicked my door open violently as he let out a menacing giggle. "Y/n I know you're in here, just come on out and maybe I won't hurt you~..." He spoke in a distrustful way. He growled angrily, growing tired of my stubbornness. "Alright fine. If you won't come out I'll make you myself..."

As I breathed uneasily I closed my eyes and awaited my fate. "I see you hun~..." My eyes snapped open as I felt myself being dragged out from under the bed by my feet. I yelled in fear as I tried to kick out of his grasp unsuccessfully. "LET GO!" He dropped me and took hold of my shoulders, making me look at him. "You truly are blind~, how about I make it easier for you..." My eyes widened in fear as the purple shadows around the figure disappeared, I could finally see him. His familiar face sent shivers down my spine, along with the very necklace I gave away as a gift. "N-Nate?" "It's actually Natemare, but you'll get used to it." Natemare had looked exactly like Nate but he had purple lines under his eyes and dark bags under his eyes.

I tried to crawl away from him slowly, but he grabbed me and picked me up. "Ah ah ah, You won't be escaping me anytime soon hun." I whimpered softly trying to escape his grasp. Natemare giggled sickeningly as he took out a syringe containing a strange liquid. I squirmed within his grasp trying to escape, but his grip only tightened as he injected me in the neck with the syringe. "Sweet Nightmares my little songbird~..." He whispered sweetly into my ear sending shivers down my spine as I slowly drifted off to sleep.