𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐖𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐤𝐚𝐠𝐞 𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐈𝐭𝐬 𝐑𝐞𝐬𝐮𝐥𝐭

[Chapter 94-97]

  Bright clear atmosphere bloomed in its designated time.  

  Glimmering like jewels and fresh starts for those who awaits.

  Clumps of billow sprawled along the morning skies giving the world comforting temperature, hiding an unyielding star behind them just to serve the humans more comfort from its searing high temperature.

  Today's morning is certainly pleasant without a doubt. Although how unfortunate that not all can bask under its grace.

   "Yesterday evening, Mr. Seong was struck by lightning and currently unconscious as we speak"

  And I opp-

     "Seriously???" Miyoung in her seat sat in disbelief. Eyes widen by Inhyuk's news as of yesterday's events that is untold up until now where few guards found Siyeong's body just outside an entrance.

  Inhyuk has brought all of them here inside their main office for teachers, his announcement itself piqued they're interest. Even Giwook who rarely attends any kind of discussion is in present.

  Silence befall them for few moments, each expression are similar to one another with few conflicting in differences ones as well. 

  Murmured under beaten breath speaks of horrors that occurred yesterday without anyone knowing.

  How come such large incident goes unnoticed!? Well, even an awaken couldn't stand against a thunder strike directly taken with no shield or preparations. That is the only sensible reason as to why.

  Oh how the mighty has fallen!! Such thunder strikes must be painful to experienced without a doubt. How horrifying must it be? It will surely scar its victim for life!!

  Such an unfortunate fate of Siyeong Seong. Not only did he lose towards a cat, now he is stroked by lightning. Just what did the man ever done to attract troubles that come merrily towards him??

  He may be an arrogant man, although does he really worth of those punishment? Perhaps this what they called Karma for what he had done. Though, isn't it too far? 

  "How could this have happened....I suppose even an Awaken is bound to injured from an unexpected lightning strike" The woman's jaw sets at her own words, frowning present in her face.

  She had made it clear she doesn't like the said man, however she does hold compassion towards Siyeong as a fellow Awakener. He may not be the brightest, but his strict presence are sometimes needed.

  "Whew...Why was he even wondering in the woods anyway??" A bright pink haired man softly scoffed, heaving breaths as he settled into the chair's cushion, quite concerned but he doesnt seem to be overly serious.

  "We should gi- give him a visit once he's awake-- yeAh??" The young man Seojun trembles as his voice stuttered by second. Giving others reassuring smiles to cheer the gloom atmosphere. Taking a hold on the canned beverage in his hold just a little to hard.

     Quivering figure well hidden by Seojun's own facade, eyes dare not to meet other's gaze that shoots his way before wandering off.  

  Fidgeting in his seat, at most he tenses by his seat feeling his knees slide across something that only belonged to the one in front of him.

  Seojun huffs, swallow down a gasp that just by the tips of his mouth threaten to fall. Eyes gliding towards Suhan and gave the man an apologetic smile as they wave him dismissively with a reassuring nod.