22

"What the fuck was that, Vince?!" I angrily yelled as soon as we got in his apartment.

I was trying to keep up the pace of my breathing, namumula na ako sa galit ngayun. Ba't niya ba kasi biglang sinuntok yung lalaking kinakausap ko kanina? We were just having fun!

"Look, Alexis..." His voice was calm, he was standing infront me, looking nervous.

"Ano ba'ng problema mo!" My voice thundered throughout the living room.

He twitched when i increased my voice.

"Please..." He looked at me and his eyes dulled with sadness. "...allow me to explain.."

I immediately tried calming myself down. I bit my lower lip and inhaled deeply through my nose.

"So..." I looked at his eyes when i can feel myself slightly calming down. "Why did u punch him in the face?"

He took a few breaths in and out before he talked, "Why are you hanging out with some stranger? You even danced with him and drank with him." Ramdam ko ang inis sa boses niya kahit kalma niya itong sinabi.

That didn't answer my question.

"Why do you care?" Taray na sabi ko.

Ano ba kasing pakealam niya kung makikipag-inom ako sa kahit kanino.

"Alexis, you don't know him!" Inis na sabi niya and immediately looked away, trying to calm himself down.

"Kilala ko siya!" I talked back, i was brave enough para sigawan siya pabalik.

"Oh really?..." He raised his brows and he mockingly nodded. "What's his name then?"

Napatahimik ako sa tanong niya, i don't know what to say since hindi ko naman talaga alam ang pangalan ng lalaking nakilala ko sa club kanina. I forgot to ask for his name.

"See? You don't even know his name!" He exposed his clenched teeth.

"Ano ba kasing pake mo! Why are you so cautious of that guy!?" I raised my voice at him, i wasn't able to hold myself back.

"Because he put drugs on your drink!"

My eyes bulge out when he said that. Nanginginig ang mga kamay ko sa narinig ko.
The tall guy i met looks like he wasn't the type of guy who would do that...

"I saw what he did...." He said as he was looking at me. "He put a few tablet of drugs on your drink while he helped you stood up."

I was just dead-silent and just let him continue talking as i was listening with my hands shaking. Is that why he immediately grabbed my drink and didn't let me drink it?

"That's why...." He looked elsewhere, "...i punched him in the face."

"I'm- I'm... sorry..." Nanginginig na sabi ko and i looked down.

I can't believe i yelled at the guy who saved my life. I feel so guilty and sorry.

"It's okay, i understand..." He gently held my arm and pulled me to him.

Before i realized, i was wrapped in his arms. I could feel his hard chest on my cheeks. He hugged me gently, it feels so nice and warm.

"Don't do things so recklessly....please..." He pleaded, he placed his hand on my head and patted it softly, with his arms still wrapped around me. "Don't make me worry again."

My heart is going wild, nakaramdam tuloy ako ng pag iinit sa pisnge ko.

Taranta ko siyang tinulak ng mahina, to break our hug. Nababaliw na kasi yung puso ko sa kakatibok. "Punta na'ko sa apartment ko."