Chapter 2. Moving

Chapter 2. Moving..

Since Gulf had lots of luggage so Mew and Thanitt followed Tae to drop Gulf at his place.

They had left after complimentary ice cream from Mew as a welcome for Gulf.

It was good thing that Tae had called his house staff to clean the bedroom next to Tae.  His luggage was taken and arranged according to his instructions while they all sat in the lounge.

"Its quite late. We should leave now". Mew stood up with Thanitt.

"Dont forget the dinner tomorrow okay". Tae stood up too with Gulf, who look at him with confused eyes.

"Well Phi Tae and Mew signed a new project. So the dinner to celebrate it. We will bring beer and snacks". Thanitt said. Tae nodded his head in approval.

"Whats the menu"? Gulf asked them.

"Nothing much. Live BBQ. Some pasta. Rice. And chicken. And crispy pork". Mew mentioned and they didnt miss the shine in Gulf's eyes at the mention of crispy pork.

"Well.. Just a favor to you, Phi Tae makes the best spicy crispy pork belly". Thanitt winked at Gulf making everyone laugh looking at Gulf who turned to Tae with expected eyes.

"Oh my god. Dont show me these puppy eyes. I will make for you in exchange for steak and pasta. Done"? Tae stretched his hand, which Gulf was eager to hold. Anything for food.

They bid their goodbye and only then both were left alone. Tae picked up the bottles and snack bowls with Gulf on his tow to clean up the lounge and kitchen.

Gulf was feeling nervous again. Though Thanitt had told him about Tae, but listening and living is always different. Tae noticed his silence too when he turned to see him cleaning the countertops and chewing his lips.

"What happened Gulf"? Tae asked him but he didnt know Gulf was so deep in thoughts that he got startled. 

"Ohh. I didnt mean to scare you". Tae quickly moved to hold him. Waited for a while until Gulf calmed down.

"No. Its okay. I was in deep thoughts. Not your fault". Gulf replied after taking few deep breaths. Tae glanced at the clock and then turned to Gulf.

"If not sleepy. Lets have a walk outside hmmm"?

"Sure Phi". Gulf smiled at him.

They went outside to sit by the human made pond. Clear and clean water.

"You want to dip your feet in? Go ahead. It will get cleaned automatically at night". Tae saw him contemplating and he wasnt wrong to guess the younger.

"This place had been very lonely since Thanitt was married to Mew. I told them to shift here and take the upper or lower portion, but i understand they need their privacy.

I ... I wont say that i remember everything but yes i do remember you. I remember holding and playing with a cute chubby boy. But then lots of things changed in life.

Your shifting, my studies then business. Everything. I wont say i was into any relationship. I never had any boyfriend or girlfriend. I dont know if Thanitt mentioned to you or not, unlike him and Mew, i am BI. But so far i am not sure about my preferences.

I want to know you. I know there is a hell age difference between us, but i assure you i will always listen to you. I will always be more open to you. Only if you want to take it with me". Tae said in a serious tone. Yes he wanted to start it, only they both fall on the same page.

Marriage or not, he didnt know, but he could always give a try.

"My life is surrounded with very few people. 2 to say and now three. No friends and no interest to hit the bar. We have our own personal bars at my place and at Mew.