Chapter 11. A Date to the Ocean World

Chapter 11. A Date to the Ocean World.. R🔞

"Wow Phiiii. Its soo amazing". Gulf awed in amusement when they reached the Ocean World. An Aquarium. Tae bought tickets for them and led an over excited big baby inside.

"Yeah. I visited only once". Tae shrugged his shoulders.

"Aowh why? You didnt like it? We can go back Phi". Gulf was concerned.

"Oh no. I came here with Mew and Thanitt.. So..". Tae left the sentence mid way because the  chuckling from the younger meant he understood it.

"But today, i am sure i will enjoy it. Because today i wont be the third wheel. Today i have my partner". Tae leaned in to whisper.

"Phiii~~". Gulf softly punched his arm. Tae, as always, managed to shake his heart beats in a matter of seconds.

They saw the roof size glass aquariums filled with different kind of fishes, crabs, lobsters, turtles. They even saw human friendly baby dolphins.

The Ray fishes. The babg Beluga whales that were mimicing kids dancing around here and there.

It was after 3 long hours when they reached the last section on the top floor. The lights were low, casting shadows here and there. Tae led Gulf to a section that depicted the sea treasures in the depthes of the waters.

He saw how Gulf attached his nose to the glass, looking at everything with joy. Tae forgot everything around them. The sounds. The people. There was nothing in the world but them. He and his beautiful, handsome fiance. 

His eyes turned warm to see the cuteness spread on the face. Gulf was saying something. Pointing at some artificial gem when he turned to Tae.

"Phi look at that. Its so shining....". He fell silent. Tae approached him slowly, wrapped him in one arm while caressing his cheek with other hand.

"Nothing is more shining than these two gems you have. These twinkling diamonds are worth millions of gems and stars that adorn the sky.

These plump lips can out all rubies to shame. You are an emerald baby. Infact my own treasure chest filled with the most unique and amazing gem stones. And only i have the access to it". Tae said cupping his neck with one hand.

"Phi....". Gulf whispered looking around to find there was no one around.

"Ssshhh... Just look at me. There is just me and you". Tae said in a low rumbling sound. Gulf felt a shiver running through his body. It was a new Tae in front of him. He never saw him this possessive.

"You are my baby. My treat to cherish hmmmmm". Tae thumbed his lower lip that Gulf didnt know he was chewing on. 

"I...".

"Say it .... Say you love me. Only me. You are mine hmmm Gulf". Tae asked on those trembling lips.  Gulf looked into his eyes for once before closing the gap between their lips. He knew he could never assure Tae better than this.

Tae gasped just for a moment before he gripped Gulf close to his body. Almost molding him inside his hug. He was kissing those lips ferociously. Gulf was losing all his senses with the mind blowing kiss Tae was implanting not only on his lips but also to his body and mind.

He whimpered in Tae's mouth, snuggling more into him. Their bodies entwining perfectly when Tae wrapped him in his arms, tugging his leg between Gulf's.

He growlee feeling the hard buldges pressing in between their lower bodies.

"Mmhhnnn. Phiii Taeeeee". Gulf breathed deeply when Tae pulled off just to let him breathe.