Chapter 8. Relax

Chapter 8. Relax

A little fluffy fluffy.

Tae and Gulf were mentally relaxed after talking their confusions with their respective friends. That was exactly why, when Mew and Tae approached Thanitt and Gulf in the restaurant, at their reserved seats, it was Tae who took first step to greet and hug Gulf, who met him halfway.

Thats what Thanitt had taught Gulf. To give his efforts to meet him when Tae walks the distance half way. Thanitt and Mew saw each other and smiled in understanding.

The couples enjoyed their day till it was night and they had to part ways.

The coming week was busy with Tae's work and Gulf's university.  Assignments and lectures. They would make sure to meet atleast on breakfasts because dinners were never planned. Either Tae would be late or Gulf would be sleeping.

Tae wanted to talk to Gulf. A relaxing time. But he was drowned nose deep in a new project.

"Tae.. What are you thinking"? Mew asked Tae as he entered his office.

"Hmm. Nothing. Just tired". Tae stretched his legs and arms. They were in the office since 7 in the morning at it was 8pm. More than 12 hours of meetings, conferences and travelling.

"Hmmm me too. Finally free of this hassle. Lets go home". Mew stood up taking his laptop and mobile with car keys.

"I cant even drive. My legs are stiff". Tae whined. Mew chuckled at him.

"Want me to drop you off"? He offered.

"Can you.. Wont it be a bother"? Tae replied.

"Bastard. Say it you want me to take you home". Mew laughed followed by Tae who cheekily grinned at him.

The drive to Tae's place wasnt long to say and they spent the time talking about the latest project. A collaboration with the country leading Car manufacturers. It was indeed their big success. 

"Want to come"? Tae asked Mew who parked the car outside their gate.

"No. Thanitt would be waiting for me. Lets meet up some other day. Tomorrow i will head direct to Delta. Wont come to Lexus". Mew mentioned Lexus, their head office where they seated.

"Hmm okay. See you around. Bye". Tae bid his goodbye and went inside. The walk from the main gates to the main door wasnt long, especially if you take the pathway from the gardens.

He was walking slowly when he heard Gulf calling him from the gazebo.

"Hello Phi Tae. How are you". He turned to see the boy walking to him. He could see how happy Gulf was to see him home earlier than thought.

He felt himself fresh. As if he had not spent so much time sitting and working in the office. It felt like he took a refreshing bath after a hectic schedule. A new wave of happiness surged inside him when Gulf just stood at a hand away and he didnt waste a chance to wrap his arm around the slender waist, pulling Gulf close.

Gulf looked at him with a little surprise but he didnt stop Tae.

"Yes love i am home. How was your day". Tae tucked his hair behind his ear before planting a soft kiss on his lips.

"Phii". Gulf blushed, placing both his hands on Tae's chest. "Welcome home". He replied with all the happiness in his heart. He would always look upto these kind of welcomes.

"What were you doing here"? Tae asked going inside.

"Nothing. I was free. No assignment due. So i thought to enjoy the breeze. I planted new flowers too. They will bloom in a few days". Gulf excitedly told him.