Chapter 13. Koh Samui

Koh Samui, an island scattered between 25 x 21square kilo meter in the Gulf of Thailand. An area famous for its coconut trees. Sand and clear water.

The weather cool and pleasant demenading straw hats and shorts to be worn with tank tops and sandals. The coconut water attracting and quenching the thirst of tourists scattered all around the beach.

Diving, swimming in the waters. Kids making sand castles. Girls in their exotic bikins, sun protected skins, lounging on the towels under the sand umbrellas. Boys diving on their surf boards.

It was a picnic point with economical rates to stay in resorts or bamboo huts. But the main concern would be the availability of stay over. This was the peak season of the year.

With rainy season and clouds all over the place, the cool breeze was the main attraction for the tourists to rush to Koh Samui.

"My goddd. Its soooo refreshing". Gulf inhaled a deeeeep breath, feeling refreshed with the tinch of water penetrated in the air. He was standing on the beach, both hands on his waist. He was wearing a white tank tops with floral button down, fluttering in the air. The shorts were thigh high and no matter how Tae disliked, he couldnt do anything. Because his kitten was as possessive as he was. So yes, who wears pajamas on the beach.

His sandals were placed by their picnic basket where Thanitt was straddling Mew to apply sunblock on his back. Tae smiled looking at the big baby, running around with the kids. He chuckled to see him laughing his heart out before proceeding to sit with the love stuck couple.

"Baby. Its done. Am going in the water". Thanitt stood up, pulling off his tanktops and ran to swim with the turtles in his  acrylic black shorts.

"Am coming too Phiiiii. Waittttt". Mew and Tae saw Gulf screaming and getting rid of his shirt and tank tops before he dived with Thanitt too.

The water wasnt too deep and since it was clear blue, Mew and Te could clearly see them leaping and fighting in the water like little kids they were.

"How about water bike"? Tae stood up too. Whats the fun without enjoying the speedy water bike.

"Lets go". Mew made sure they had not bring anything valuable before he walked to the water guards to ask for water bike.

They offered them for drivers but Mew politely refused that they had permits to drive a water bike.

"Gulf. Thanitt. Come on". Tae called them taking seat on his bike while Mew took the other one.

"Aowh Phi. You know how to drive it"? Gulf asked climbing on the back of the bike.

"Yes kitten i know. Now fasten your saftey belts and hold me tight. Mew on the count of
Three
Two
Oneeeeeeee".

Gulf squealed with giggles, holding Tae tightly at his waist as he was speeding up his water bike against Mew.

Thanitt stuck his tongue out, latching at the back of his husband who was focused on the track made in the water for the swimmers not to get lost.

"Go Mewwwwwww. If you won the race, i am gonna reward you". Thanitt shouted making Tae chuckle. But he knew the words had a deep impact on Mew because the next moment he saw Mew's water bike sped up and took the U turn at the end to reach back the shore.

"Phi goooooo. If you lost it, no cuddles and no kisses for a month". Gulf smacked his thighs and Tae groaned. That was baddddddddd. He internally screamed.

He was a pro in water activities, but he had to compete with Mew. He saw Thanitt and Mew who were laughing at his misery. But somehow, when they reached the shore, it was Tae who parked the bike in the stand first.