Chapter 4. Engagement

/* Might or might not be fluff */😉😉

"Phi. Am nervous". Gulf was constantly pacing here and there with Thanitt adjusting his formal shirt and slacks.

It wasnt a suit function but atleast some formal dressings.

"Calm down Gulf. He is the same Phi Tae you had been living for a week almost". Thanitt tried to calm him down.

"But Phi... It wont be the same na". Gulf whined cutely. Thanitt smiled at him being so cute.

"Gulf. Listen. He being your fiance after tonight wont change anything between you. It will be all good to start a life together with the person you love or atleast started to love.

Give this relationship some time. Let it sink itself. Dont try to pressurize yourself. Everything works on its own accord. And thats the best way to let time decide.

We can always try to improvise and add colors in our life. Talk to him always. Spend time with him. Dont bound yourself in this relationship to be a giver or a taker. It works both ways.

Giving not always includes money or gifts. An evening together, a walk in the park. Spending time. This is all we need to be happy. Getting me"? He softly inquired the boy who seemed to have calmed down now.

"Did it work for you"? Gulf asked him.

"Always. Till today. Now lets go. Mew told your would-be-fiance is impatiently asking him to drive faster. And i have to stop by the florist too. Lets go". Thanitt pulled his hand and locked the door behind.

They had planned to reach separately. Mew had to drive Tae and Thanitt would bring Gulf to the restaurant. 

Thanitt bit his lips thinking about the mess Tae would have created. He was not in a favor of this idea in the first place. But who would call Mew if not a tease.

They reached the restaurant and Thanitt was guided with Gulf to their table under the reservation of Mew Suppassit. Ofcourse the dinner was a gift from Mew and Thanitt to the would be couple.

Gulf blushed to see Tae all handsome, waiting for him. Like a gentleman, he pulled out the chair for Gulf and then took his seat, ignoring the whistles from the husbands. He wanted to make everything memorable for Gulf.

Well, that was a separate thing that he was doing it all to see his baked cheeks. He loved everytime Gulf would blush and look at Thanitt for support. He loved when Gulf would look at him with big bamby eyes. The hope and happiness would bright Tae's life too.

He felt happy at making the decision at the right time to marry Gulf.

They all enjoyed the food and were having just chit chat when Tae opened the box of rings from his pockets.

"I know i might not be that romantic or cheesy in proposing with clichè words or ambiance. But tonight i would admit, that choosing to marry you is indeed one of my best decisions. And i would never let you down. Will you be my lovely fiancè"? Tae held the ring at Gulf.

For him, the promise Tae made was more than any romantic feeling in the world.  He knew falling in a relationship might be easy, but staying in it for lifetime was the actual deal. And yes,  Gulf was ready to hold the hand forever.

"This is more than enough for me Phi Tae. I dont need anything other than your support in life. Yes i would love to spend my life being associated to you. Thank you Phi Tae". Gulf stretched his hand for Tae to put the ring on followed by Tae who slipped the other ring but he didnt leave his hand.