Chapter 17. Business World

The merger was a huge uproar. The investors flocked around them to buy shares but they only chose selected companies that could benefit them wisely.

Mew and Tae managed to grab a few deals too for their company and they were really happy about it. Not to mention their better halfs.

Thanitt and Gulf were beaming with pride to see them all professional and grabbing all chances to prosper more.

"Hey love. Bored"? Mew came to hug Thanitt, briefly kissing him on his lips.

"Not much love. Congratulations". Thanitt returned the hug warmly. They could hear the cameras clicking their pictures to publish in the business magazines. It was all a routine for Thanitt but Gulf was feeling uncomfortable.

Tae noticed the frown on his forehead so he turned around to shield him from all the shutters of the the cameras.

"This it all business love. You have to get used to it once you enter the professional world. Hmmm". Tae caressed his cheeks, removing the fringes off his forehead.

"I know Phi. But my eyes are hurting". He cutely whined, playing with the lapels of Tae's suit jacket.

"Just a little more baby. Please. Then we will attend the dinner and then home". Tae coaxed him and Gulf sighed. He nodded his head as he couldnt do anything anyway.

Tae chuckled pulling him into a hug while greeting one of their business friends.

"Congratulations Darvid for grabbing the deal". He greeted Tae who simply smiled and nodded.

"Thank you Steph. Gulf he is Steph, one of our business friends, and Steph, he is Gulf my fiance". Tae introduced them formally.

Gulf politely nodded with a smile accepting his hand for a handshake.

"I must say he is gorgeous". Steph said boldy making Gulf nervous. He wanst used to anyone praising him. "Let meet at dinner someday okay". He invited Tae who nodded again before Steph left them.

"Phi...".

"Baby. We cannot stop few things. Its not that we will meet him often. Come lets go to Mew and Thanitt hmmm". Tae held him close and took him to Mew who was laughing in a pleasant mood with Thanitt.

"Having fun eh"? Tae stood with them. 

"Yeah nice gathering". Thanitt picked up a glass of wine from a waiter.

"Phi. How you cope with them. I mean every camera is clicking your pictures. Every smile. Hug. Even your kisses". Gulf said holding his own glass.

"Well. In the beginning it was as bothering as you feel. But now, i know i have to do it all. Not an act but i have to make sure that every one see Mew is taken.

This is business world love. They buy what they see. So we have to sell them. Some people fake. Act. Some show their true life. Its a win win anyway". Thanitt softly relayed his point.

Gulf looked at him with confused gaze. 

"Come here. Let me explain". Mew took them to a nearby table to sit for a while because he knew he would be called soon again along Tae for their business meet ups.

"In this business, everyone cares about your personal affairs to poke their nose. Who is single? Who is having an extra marital affair. Who has a dirty secret?  Who lusts over their PA's and secretaries. 

Everyone knows and enjoy to gossip. They try to hook up for benefits you know. You give something, you earn something. In the beginning, i would come alone since Thanitt would get bored of these gatherings, but it was rather dangerous".