Chapter 15. Mini HoneyMoon

Chapter 15. Mini Honeymoon

Tae was awake for past 1 hour. It was still the middle of the night but he couldn't sleep now. His gaze fixed on the boy laying and sleeping beside him. It was the last night of their stay in the reserved room, and although Tae could extend it but they had to go back home.

He wanted Gulf to rest properly before he had to join his classes back. The flases of those memories when he made love to Gulf were still fresh in his mind. Gulf was glowing with love. His rosy plump lips were stretched to maximum.

He became more clingy to Tae, especially in public. And Tae loved it. The confidence it gave Gulf to claim Tae whenever he wanted, had warmed his heart.

Tae had called Mew and Thanitt to visit him before they leave for city. And he had a detailed word about his and Gulf's emotions, that were hightened at the moment. Thanitt laughed when Tae called it as adrenaline rush in their blood, but he understood it.

Mew shared few words when he and Thanitt experienced the most beautiful feeling for the first time. But it toned down automatically with time.

Tae realised, that Gulf's emotions would be more sensitive for now because a receiver has a different perception than the top. The bottom becomes insecure if after sex their partner withdraw themself for any reason. And nothing can pacify them. So for now Tae had to be very very careful in dealing with Gulf. 

He had to make sure Gulf was emotionally stable and that, Tae was really thankful. The morning when Gulf woke up, he was scared to see Tae not in the bed. And he was this close to panic when Tae came out of the shower.

Tae saw how Gulf's eyes pooled with tears when Tae engulfed him in his arms and he spent whole day in the bed with him. He pampered him. Cuddled him. Bathed him. He ordered food for him. He made sure Gulf was relax that Tae loved him, infact more than before.

Mew and Thanitt had returned back home the next day, after making sure Tae and Gulf had everything they would need, because no one could understand Gulf's feelings more than Thanitt.

He had a word with the younger, to assure him and make him smile again.

Tae was thinking all when he saw Gulf squirming before he tried to open his eyes. Tae smiled at the kitten who turned to look for Tar and smiled at him.

"Why not shweeping"? Gulf asked in a sleepy voice.

"Nothing love. I was to washroom, then couldnt sleep". Tae racked his bed hair. "Need anything"?

"Ummm water please". Gulf said after a while. And Tae handed him the glass right away. He sipped water and then proceeded to sit besides Tae.

"Sleep kitten". Tae kissed his forehead letting him snuggle into him.

"Mmhmm". Gulf nodded his head with half open eyes.

"Do you want to talk about something? Something bothering you"? Tae caressed his cheeks.

"Am happy Phi. Am happy that you didnt leave me".

"And why would i leave you Gulf? You are not a one night stand for me". Tae replied honestly. "Trust me Gulf. I know how to take things. Slow and steady hmmm. You are not a drug shot to me. You are not alcohol, that i would quit after a few drinks. You are my partner. Like my heartbeat. Like the blood that flows.

I will be there when you would sleep. I would be there when you would wake up. But baby we have a life outside this room too. You have studies, i have business. Though all i wish is to tie you with my bed all day long". Tae winked to ease Gulf's mood and he was successful to bring a shy smile on his face.