Chapter 20. Missing Parts

"I dont want to studyyy". Gulf closed the books on the table and put his head on them. Thanitt saw him above his files and smiled.

"What happened". He asked the younger boy.

"Am missing Phi Tae". Gulf whined cutely.

"As per i remember your fiance left early this morning and will come back by mid night. Why this long face hmmm". Thanitt closed his file and sat with Gulf on the couch.

"Phi.. Can i ask one thing". Gulf said in deep thoughts.

"Anything". Thanitt saw his angels sleeping peacefully in the crib. Since Mew had to visit his units time to time and Thanitt didnt trust anyone to take care of his kids at home in their absence so he would take them both with him to his office.

Gulf was busy with his tons and tons of assignments since his professors were being cruel to the students as per Gulf said. But instead of his assignment he was thinking something. So Thanitt decided for him to clear his mind.

"Is it too much phi? I have a friend in my university. He is married. But i have never seen him being picked or dropped by his husband. I have never seen him busy with his phone and here i start missing him as soon as he drops me at the university. Is it okay Phi"? Gulf said uncertainly.

"Gulf it is never too much to express your love to your loved ones. Show them how much they mean to you. Physcially, or verbally. I have been married to Mew for long, still when Mew leaves for work in the morning, i miss him. I keep calling him after every hour. I wait for him on the door when its his time to come home.

I always walk arms in arms with him in the mall, i love to tease him. I always love to claim him, kiss him, without caring about the world. Its simply okay as long as your partner is okay with public display. And i know Phi Tae wont mind if you stake your claim". Thanitt said with a smile.

"So you say i have to keep a check always". Gulf said in deep thoughts. Thanitt smiled and ruffled his hair before standing up.

"Exactly tiger. Now get up and help me with the kids. Then you have to finish assignments and then lunch hmmmm". Thanitt bargained.

"Fooood. Yummmy". Gulf giggled following Thanitt to change the diapers and prepare milk for the kids. But yes he didnt forget to send a message to someone special.
********

Mew was looking at the projector screen, displaying their new building unit. He didnt want to come at the first place, but Tae forced him to accompany him. And now he was busy with the board members and Tae was sighing time to time.

"So... I think we can call for the buiders now. What say Tae"? He turned to Tae but cursed in his heart to see Tae all pouting. How he wished to smack him but he had to control himself. After all that love sick idiot was a CEO too.

"Khun Darvid, if you agree we have to finalise for tender now". Mew said leaning into him. Other people could say he was discussing something with Tae but only Tae could hear the teeth gritting in his ears.

"Ah yes. Yes. I. I agree with you. Lets finalise it". Tae managed to reply this time and before Mew coule say anything, Tae's mobile chimed, indicating a new message. Mew forgot the count of curses he threw at Tae in such short time, but turned to the board members when he saw the message sender name.

Tae let Mew deal with them because honestly it was only Mew dealing with all, and opened the message. How he wanted to smile so big that his baby had sent him such a loving message.

'I have realised that its not just you, but half of myself is also gone with you'. If Gulf was near him, he would have kissed him senseless, but now he had to wait until they reach home.