characters

MANIK MALHOTRA

A handsome hunk. The tallest boy you would have ever seen, for his age. He is good in studies and sports as well. His favorite hobby, something he is interested in is Music. He loves music, and his favorite is Guitar. Manik is defined by Music. He lost his heart already to someone when he was barely 4 years.

NANDINI MURTHY

Cute yet shy natured girl. The shortest girl. She is good in her studies. She likes painting, dancing and reading novels. Music is her life, just like her mom loved. She lost her mother, at the age of 10. She has no special one in her life. Her life revolves around her father and brother, her only family, her best friend and Music.

NAVYA MALHOTRA

Happy go lucky girl. She is good in studies but not like her brother, Manik and her best friend Nandini. She has clear voice, good communication skill, confidence and obviously loves music. So, she wants to become RJ, a radio jockey. She was with her friend, Nandini, when she was traumatized with her mother's death.

CABIR DHAWAN

Funny guy. He is never serious even in most serious situation. He and Navya loves each other. He is senior to Navya and Nandini. He is Nandini's brother's friend. He knows whom, Manik loves. He loves sports and music.

DHRUV VEDANT

Shy guy. Best friend of Manik. He knows about Manik's love. He loves music too.

MALHOTRA FAMILY.

Father - Raj Malhotra

Mother - Niyonika Malhotra

MURTHY FAMILY.

Father - Raman Murthy

Mother(passed away) - Ishita Murthy

Brother - Abhimanyu Murthy

Grandmother - Shanti Murthy

Uncle (chacha) - Venkatesh Murthy

Aunty (chachi) - Shanno Murthy

Cousin - Madhyam Murthy.

❤🎸 🎹🎶🥁🎤❤
"Yaar... Ye Raghav sir is so irritating" Manik walked into his room throwing his bag and slumped on bed with kegs dangling down. "Hey.. Raghav sir is so good... Don't you dare say anything bad about him" Nandini said standing beside Manik taking his college bag, to keep in its place

Manik's eyes blazed with jealousy and Manik sat on bed and pulled her, and she landed on his lap. "Don't praise others in front of me." He said kissing her earlobe. Nandini shuddered at his ministration.

❤🎸 🎹🎶🥁🎤❤

Assalamu alaikum.

So i am here with yet another story.

Hope you understood the introduction.

Do share, vote and comment.

Love you all

Allah hafiz.