11

3RD PERSON'S POV

"From where will i arrange 50 thousand for that fu*king lehenga... Ask her to buy on her own.. I am already, in debts" Said the man to his mother, more like yelling.

"50 thousand is minimum thing... Didn't you see the dress she had worn for your engagement, it would be more that 75k" Said the mother, making the son groan.

"Maa... You know i don't have a penny to waste on these things" Said the son. "Now do you realize, that its because of you we are debts" Taunt the mother, making her son going silent. "Hadn't you kept drinking and gave some times for our company... You wouldn't have to marry that girl who has no fashion sense at all" The son was all quite.

"Ok you want the lehenga for wedding, i will arrange that from somewhere... Don't worry" Said the guy.

"Now come to the main point... How are you going to ask for the money from them? " Asked the guy.

"I actually have a plan... See, we will say we need money urgently because of some office work you are starting here" Said the mother and before she could continue the son butted and spoke. "Ya, i will go and ask for 2.5 crore and he will give me, without questioning... Very nice mom come on." Taunted the son.

"Hear me out first..." Said mom with a stern look, making the son go all quite. "Ask him 1 crores and remaining money we will sell that bungalow we are getting, i heard its 1.5 crores something" Said mom wickedly. "You wre evil" Said the son laughing, and the mother joint him and they laughed. EVILLY.

His phone pinged with a message with heart, making him groan. "Do i really have to get married to that girl" Asked the son. "She is a walking ATM... And whats wrong with her" Said the mother.

"Wrong... Come on... She is not at all my type. Ok.. Don't even think that i will accept her" Said the son. "Acha koi na... Let's have her till we need money, then we will do something with her" Said the mother, with an evil smirk. Yet again, both son and mother laughed evilly.

NANDINI'S POV

"Did you tell Aryaman? " Asked Navya while we walked out of the college. "I have messaged" I replied. "Bada maza aayega" Navya gushed at the plan. "Only you can plan all these." I mocked at her. "I know i am best... Isi bahane se, tumhara date bhi ho jayega" She said, and i smiled at it.

So basically, she planned a double date for us.

"Yaar... Only 3 weeks left. Aren't you nervous? " I asked her. As from the day, the date is decided, that too just a month later. I feel nervous, like... Like i don't know how to name it. I am rethinking the decision.

When i shared these things to Navya, she only said its wedding jitters. That's true though.

My phone pinged with Aryaman's message. "Aryaman's message... What did he reply? " She asked excitedly. "You are more excited than me... Let me check wait"

'You asked for something, how can i not accept😉...'
'Decide the timings with your friend and let me know❤'
'Gotta go... I hv an imp meeting...'
'Bye.. Talk to you by night'

"Oooo..." My cheeks turned red with her teasings. "I will ask Cabir then" She said, and she took the phone, when i saw Cabir jiju standing there, with Manik. "Look their... Someone has come to pick you up" I showed, towards Jiju, and her smile widened as she ran upto him and i walked behind her.