17

Nandini stared at the white gown in awe. That long gown flew down the mannequin, with full sleeves and frill at the end. She fell in love with the dress, she looked at it with teary eyes.

"You remembered? " Nandini asked. "Of course, and you know what.... " Navya dragged in a teasing way, and she rose my eye brows at Navya. "Even Manik remembered" She finished and immediately, her mocking look turned into shy one.

"Come lets get you both ready" Alya and Mukti and few others cousins of brides entered the room. "First wear your dresses.... Then i will do your makeup and hairstyles" Mukti said, and the brides agreed and went to change their dress after removing their outfit from the wedding.

Nandini couldn't actually decide which dress she loved the most. Anyways, she stripped her saree out along with her jewelry except of her mangalsutra and changed into her white gown with the help of Mukti, after a lot of struggle to get into it.

Nandini and Mukti walked out of changing room, and the reaction she got made her more shy. All looked at her in awe, the dress really comolimented her, and praised Manik's choice making her more and more shy.

"Its really struggle to get her into it. I don't know how she will remove it. " Mukti said. "Don't worry Manik will help" Navya who was seated on a chair getting her hair done said in a loopsided grin, making Nandini's eyes grew wide while others bursted out laughing.

The blush against her pale dress and skin glowed more. The other girls were totally at awe seeing that cheeky crazy little girl, now married and is all those shy smiles and blushy face.

Soon, the brides were ready.

Navya dressed in her golden coloured lehenga. lehenga and blouse, shimmery and the netted plain dupatta on her right shoulder pinned and a golden belt held the dupatta. She went with simple diamond necklace and earring set keeping her mangalsutra and red chuda on. Ending her look with her hair left open in side partitioned.

Where as Nandini looked so different from Navya, yet they couldn't be compared. They both looked elegant in their own way.

Nandini went for messy kind of bun, with few tendrils fell on her face, framing it. She chose designer hair band crowing her bun.

Her jewelry was kept very simple. Simple diamond pendent, matching earrings and bracelet.

Finally after the makeups, the brides were allowed to see themselves and the other bride.

Navya walked to Nandini's room. As soon as both friends saw each other, they couldn't believe their eyes and softly hugged each other, not saying a word.

"I have no words to explain how beautiful you look" Nandini said with a soft smile, making Navya smile more. "I am sure Manik is going to pass out seeing his beautiful bride." Navya cheeked out.

Ahh... That's why Mukti kept her blush off, coz the bride loves blushing a lot.

Brides lets go i guess, your grooms are waiting down the stairs waiting for you both for entering.

Nandini's heart picked up the speed.

She is gonna see her husband.

The guy she has seen from like childhood is now her husband.

Its heard to believe yet, she had that peace within, unknown to herself.

We're only gettin' older, baby
And I've been thinkin' about it lately
Does it ever drive you crazy
Just how fast the night changes?