13

This is dedicated to Nishaaah12

I was having a bit off day, but her message made my day, and i wrote this 4000+ words chapter and here is the update.

Thank you all, your every comments, votes matters to me a lot. They are really precious.

The chapter is fulfilled and so much more...

Enjoy reading....!!

Children ran across the house of the Murthy Mansion's decorated backyard. The light lit the yard, stage set with beautiful lights. The front had a beautiful stage designed, and a disco light lighting up, a drums set in side and a music system on other side where a dj, played songs.

Its Sangeet After all.

There was 2 couple opposite to the stage, on the first row followed by other seats for the guests and families.

Guests slowly started gathering the sangeet party.

Abhimanyu romed around checking for the food already dressed in skyblue kurta with white patterns and white pants.
He looked around checking the arrangements, and his eyes landed on the girl wearing black coloured gown

Oh how he wished, it was his wedding and can call her his officially.

He knew his feelings for her, he also knew her feelings for him yet they didn't confess officially.

His attention was moved away when he saw his girl was dragged by Alya to the stage, where Dhruv was already standing.

Dhruv walked already on the stage, clad in peach coloured kurta with black pant. His eyes already fixed on his fiance, who walked fast towards her friend in same dress as her.

Both planned and dressed as same.

Alya smile when she saw Dhruv was dressed on the dress she chose for him. She held his hand, caressing it slightly making him smile.

The girls joint Dhruv on the stage. "The brides are ready to come down" Said Alya to Dhruv. "Boys are ready as well" He replied. "Lets begin then? " Spoke Mukti while the other two nodded.

Mukti searched for the guy she fell on first sight, and her eyes landed on him who was already looking at her making her cheeks slightly red and gave a slight nod. He smiled, and understand what she meant and walked away inside.

Dhruv spoke "hello everyone, please take your seats... And lets call down the couples of the night" Soon as instructed the guests and familes took their seats.

"Give a loud cheers as we welcome the beautiful brides Nandini Murthy and Navya Malhotra" Said Alya.

The brides walked down. Navya, hands around her mother and father with a smile. Alya took charge further in bringing her to her seat.

Navya was dressed in lavender coloured lehenga with matching sleeveless top ending on mid rib showing off her beautiful curbe and dupatta draped like saree. Hair beautifully curled and let down, with no makeup makeup look enhancing the face. Heavy chandbali hung her ears and simple chain around her neck with engagement ring flaunting her fingers and a bracelet around her wrist filled with intricate design of mehandi turned dark.

While at the same time, Nandini walked wrapped around her only family she calls, the protective embrace gave the confidence and she smiled lightly. Mukti walked and brought her to her seat.

The off white lehenga flowed down her body as she walked. The lehenga had intricate mirror design ending with netted frill. The same material with halter neck blouse ended on mid rib with hanging around the blouse. The dupatta wrapped on both hands. Hair gorgeously twisted and pinned and curled, with beautiful makeup by herself. She opted for white stones earrings, probably of her mother's. She had lots of silver bangles on both her wrist. She didn't have mehandi, because Aryaman doesn't like the smell of it, she skipped it though she likes it very much.