NANDINI'S POV

As sun rose, I woke up did my normal routine, got showered, got dressed, worn my makeup and made my hair. I opted for simple outfit today. i walked down to dining room, and saw dad speaking with bhaiya they both looked serious. i walked directly into kitchen and saw Mukti making paratha.i smiled at her, she has become our  family member. "what are they both talking about... do you know anything?" i asked her, she looked at me with weird look then nodded her head as no. she looked worried. "are you ok?" i asked her. She shook her head as yes and continued making paratha. i helped her, as she rolled the paratha, while i cooked.

i placed the breakfast on table, with the help of Mukti. we sat on the and begun with the breakfast. Evevryone looked serious, kind of silen and i couldn't take it anymore "why is everyone looking serious...whats the problem?" i asked. "do you have time before college starts?" dad asked, without answering my question. i looked up at wall clock, and saw there was no time for talking. "i guess no...." i replied and dad just nodded his head. "ok then, after college come directly to office, i have something important to speak with you" dad said. i just nodded looking at him, then at Bhaiya who just gave an assurance smile, i just gave a nod and i and Mukti left for college, with bhaiya. we got down, and bade bhaiya and we walked in.

I wanted to know whats the matter. i asked Mukti a couple of time but she clearly denied. i know that, she knew about it but is not telling. i let it go, knowing very well dad for sure will tell me by evening. 

i left for the class, where i met Navya. i told her about Aryaman's visit. She knew about him, as she saw his and my pics of childhood together. "haye, has he become more handsome than in childhood pictures now?" was all she askd. i gave out a chuckle and replied "haan....he has become handsome and  if i tell this to Cabir jiju for sure he would get angry " i teased.

"handosme haan...!!" Navya teased, "haan he doesnt look that child types and all....and now he has lost that childishness but his become more manly" i replied thinking about him. "more handsome, more manly....i see" she replied, more like teasing. "what what....? ye teasing smile kis liye?" i asked not understanding why she is teasing me.

 "because..i have never, like never seen you looking into boys so deeply to tell their features....so this looks a bit interesting to me....kya scene hai madam" she said, my eyes widened up upon understanding her meaning to it and an embarrassment blush spread across my face while i tried glaring at her. "haye look at that blush. sachi sachi bolna.." she again teased. it took me a while to finally, make her understand that its nothing like that and she accepted it

after the 3rd lecture, we had a break when we went to canteen. i saw Manik and his gang. "lets go to them" Navya said. first we gave our orders and then sat with them. i looked over at Mukti narrowing my eyes at her who looked away then my eyes settled at Manik who looked like his normal self, but his eyes didnt have that shine, his usual cheery face. "ise kya hua?" i whispered asking Navya about him. "as i told you. he is like that from yesterday." she replied. 

"i will talk to him by evening, after visiting dad" i said. 

i felt weird upon seeing Manik's dull face who was busy in his phone, probably with music.  Manik looks good, with his cheery smiles, unlike this dull one. "i will talk to him" i whispered again to Navya and we walked back to the class, after we took our orders. 

soon our classes was over, i informed Navya as i walked out of the gate. 

'why is cab not booking..arghh...i should have taken my scooty this morning' i looked at the phone. "why are you standing here...?" i heard a voice from behind. i looked behind, and saw Manik seated in his car. "i wanted to go to office.... but i am not able to book the cab" i said frustrated. " come i will drop you there" he said.