18

Cabir and Navya reached, Dhawan mansion which was itself decorated like a bride. Cabir got down from the car, and walked to Navya's side and opened the door and helped her out of the car.

Aryaman's car had followed Cabir's car and they reached their house, after the bidai of their daughter. "Appa, we are going to Cabir's place. You go and have rest. I have keys, we will come back" He said.

Raman nodded his head, totally tired from the days fiasco then the wedding.  He reached his room, and changed into his night wear and layed on bed looking at the ceiling.

A tear slipped down Raman's eyes. "If you were here, you would have checked properly. I failed, Ishu... I failed" He spoke "what if our daughter was married to Aryaman. Her whole life would have spoiled... And i still doubt, is Manik good for Nandini. I know, he loves her and all... But still... Ishu, did i do right thing? " He asked.

Oooohhhoooooo....

Raman heard voices from Dhawan mansion. He smiled imagining his daughter's enjoyment in her new house.

Navya walked inside the house, after she pushed a small pot filled with rice grain and then marking the red prints of her foot from the kumkum water.

The couples played finding rings game, and obviously Navya won the game. Though the game was not necessary, because everyone and themselves knew Navya is going to rule their relationship.

Finally what felt like eternity, the couples allowed to go to the room. "Good night Bhaiya Bhabhi, keep the volume down" Said, Cabir's cousin cheekily. The couples laughed, though they felt embarrassed because it came out from his sister.

Cabir locked the room, and turned around to look at Navya standing by the bed. Their eyes met. Isn't 7 years too much of a wait.

Navya and Cabir were in relationship for 7 years and their relationship never moved from just a kiss, maximum a hot make out session and nothing much.

They wanted to have sex, but they respected their culture about not having sex before marriage.

"So....? " She asked slowly and immediately they were in each others arms, their mouths connected, their hands working on the clothes.

They kissed, kissed, and kissed.

Their hands removed their upper body clothes. They were bare from above. His hands held her breast. She moaned, yet she didn't stop kissing his neck she bit harshly, and in return he pressed her breast more harshly.

With such hot fights, they fell on bed, him hovering her.

Their night finished with smiles, laughs and moans.

One couple had hot night, while the other... !!!

Nandini walked leaving her foot steps, from kumkum water. "Lift her and enter the living room" Said Dhurv cheekily. "Yes.... " All youngsters yelled teasingly.

"Lift her... Lift her... Lift her" The youngsters cheered. Manik grinned yet he knows, Nandini might feel uncomfortable, but the youngsters wouldn't budge off.

Nandini on the other hand, had red face throughout the time due to the teasing. She felt shy as well as embarrassed, yet she knows the cousins wouldn't stay quite.

"Yes? " Manik questioned Nandini slowly, she nodded her head with more shyness.

Nandini's stomach twisted in a nice way, at his permission.

As soon as Manik got the acceptance, he bent down to her level wound one hand around her waist while the other behind the knees and lifted her and soon she snaked her hands around his neck.