16

I read this chapter before posting, and it looked bit confusing. If you find it confusing as well, don't hesitate and ask me. I will reply your doubts.

And now,

Enjoy reading...

Btw... Welcome to Manan's wedding
___________________________________________

"I wish your mother would have been here, to see her daughter about to take a new step in her life" Said Nandini's father, seated beside the bride who had gotten ready.

Nandini worn red banarasi (silk) saree and red netted dupatta covering her head. The saree was pinned properly, the pallo rested on her left hand and the dupatta was pinned and left on the front of right shoulder.

Neither the saree nor the dupatta had any designs except of stoned border all over the saree. The simplicity enhanced the beauty of the saree and the person worn.

Nandini was adorned with gold choker, necklace, a long chain, earrings, mangtika red bangles with gold bangles mixed her look completed with red mehandi which she loved the most in her over all look. Every jewelry she has worn now is of her mother, making her more emotionally attached to it and her father missing his wife more.

Nandini's father, Raman Murthy was shocked, upset and guilty about what happened in the morning

Nandini's father, Raman Murthy was shocked, upset and guilty about what happened in the morning. He felt, he failed being the best father for his Nandini and the best husband for his Ishita, who would have been heartbroken seeing her daughter.
He felt guilty for not doing thorough check upon Aryaman and his downfall business.

But, with the turn in events he is assured that his daughter now is in safe hands. Raman very well knows how Manik is. He was practically grown in their house itself with Nandini.

Raman knew, Manik is still immature to take up the responsibility of marriage and husband, but he trusted him no matter what. And his daughter will be in walkable distance only, near him.

"Dad, she is in better place. She is an angel now and will be looking at us and if you cry, you will make me and mom as well upset" Nandini comforted the order man.

Those said word were probably from a child who said them during her mother's funeral. And that child is going to be her husband in just 2 hours.

"By the way... Where is bhaiya? " Nandini asked changing the topic. "He is busy making sure everything is perfect for his sister" Raman said and chuckled lightly. "Ask him to come here... His outfit is with me in my bag " Nandini said, while he nodded his head and at the same time there was a knock.

"I am really sorry to disturb the king and his princess's moment but the King's prince dress is with his princess" Said the mischievous Mukti making both the daughter and father laugh adoringly at her.

"What is my prince brother doing with you" Nandini teased Mukti, making her eyes go wide. Mukti felt embarrassed to get teased in front of Raman, while Raman just shook his head at his daughter and supposedly daughter in law.