4

7 YEARS LATER

Time flew away smoothly. Raman Murthy, Nandini's father played his role beautifully as a father as well as a mother, with Abhimanyu Murthy her brother the one she looked upon. Niyonika became a major part in her life, how much ever her father played her mother role, a mother is a mother and she got that sense from Niyonika. whenever she needed a mother, Niyonika was there with her.

Manik, grew up with most handsome features a male species possesses. From childhood he was taller and now you can see he is the tallest one in may every people of his age. Not only taller but his body, hair, sharp features of the face, the skin tone, those mesmerizing eyes, everything is perfect. that stubble on his face is somethings, the girl die for, yet he dont give a damn to them because he has his eyes set for someone special from childhood.

Manik's feelings for Nandini increased as he grew, he was unknown about it for certain age, then when he got to know what love is, he tried ignoring the feelings and ignoring Nandini as well by sitting in different seats in van, by not visiting her, etc. But it got difficult when he finally realized he is in love with her from childhood and there is no going back.

Now, Nandini and Navya are in first year of their post graduation, Manik is in first year of his under graduation while Cabir and Abhimanyu have finished their colleges and are handling their respective father's business and are growing it more successfully. in these 7 years, Cabur and Navya fell for each other. They informed their respective parents and are engaged and will get married when Navya finishes her studies.

---------------------------

NANDINI'S POV

I wore my white kurti along with blue jeans and blue stole. I got ready with my favourite white kurti, blue jeans and a stole. i wore my loop earrings and black shoes. my hair braided in side, and finally i finished my look by applying moisturizer followed by sunscreen, thin line of kajal, a coat of mascara and lastly nude lipstick. i gave myself a last look and when satisfied, i walked to my study table took my bag and ran out.

I love makeup; i did her courses on makeup online along with my studies. my did beginners course followed by advanced. Yet i kept it simple while going to college or while staying at home.

I walked down and saw my dad talking to Abhi bhai. "she is a nice girl, Abhi" Dad said. "but dad i don't want to get settled. I just started working and i want to give my 100% to my work and then i will think of marriage. Maybe" he said and murmured last part. "You are working from past 2 years bhai" i said and rolled my eyes while saying this, because it's his 'An escape' from getting married. "you shut up" bhai said to me

"aur waise bhi...we have nandu to marry off...then may be i will think about my marriage" he said. "oh hello....we are talking about your marriage. Why are you pulling mine in between." I said more like yelling.

"Ok kids its late... Lets get going. We will discuss about this in the evening. And Nandu... I want you to think about marriage as well... And Abhi you too... I hope you give me a positive answer" Dad said, while i kept staring at him. I don't wanna get married... Not now not ever.

"Hey... Don't worry. You will be alright" Bhai tried comforting me but "its all your fault... Thought of my marriage didn't strike him at all. You got him think about it" I said my eyes filling with tears. "Nandu i was just teasing you." But i ignored him and walked out taking my bag.