10

"Aunty....Manik says, he is staying n my place... yes aunty....ok....right now he has gone to washroom, you know na, he stays there forever" Cabir said over the phone to Niyonika looking at the worried Alya, Mukti and Dhruv. "ji aunty...ok bye" said Cabir and cut the call. 

All 4 faces has worried look on their face. "we have to find Manik as soon as possible" Dhruv said, thinking about all the places where he can go. "hope he is fine, wherever he is" said Alya, as she leaned over Dhruv's shoulder and all nodded their heads praying for their friend. 

'I and Dhruv are going out and we will search every spot, we remember he might go" said Cabir, and Dhruv nodded his head. They both stood up, grabbing their bike keys. "we will also come with you guys"said Mukti. "you girls go to your house, and call every classmates and any cousin you have idea about" Cabir said pointing at Mukti "but..." tried denying, but accepted. 

As planned everyone went to their planned areas, all connected in calls. Once girls reached Mukti's place, they started calling everyone from their class or any other friend they knew. "did you see his face when he saw Aryaman was making Nandini di wear ring....i felt my whole body shiver" said Alya remembering the incident. "haan yaar, also i felt guilty about keeping about this away from him" they spoke. "i will call boys, and ask them about any news" said Alya.

"hello Cabir bhaiya, any news?" asked Alya. "nahi yaar, i searched his school, that marine drive, that pub he usually visits...everywhere...i couldn't find him anywhere" Cabir spoke with dejected voice. "does he have any special place, where he used to go with Nandini now or during childhood?" questioned Mukti and Cabir thought for few seconds. 

"play area...near our school" Cabir spoke suddenly, and turned the bike to go to the park. "i hope Manik is there" said Alya, while Dhruv also zoomed his bike to the park still all of them staying in line. Dhruv and Cabir reached the park at the same time.

Dhruv saw Manik's bike, he showed that to Cabir. "park is closed" said Dhruv. "We have to jump the gate, to go inside" said cabie, and they both did as planned.

Cabir and Dhruv roamed around the park, and found a dark silhouette near a built pond where ducks and swans are found. They both walked near him, and found it was Manik. They heaved a sigh. "call the girls and inform them, we found Manik safe and sound."Cabir said and walked towards Manik while Dhruv moved a bit to call.

MANIK'S POV

I ran away from the house, i heard my friends calling me, but i didnt saw a word and i ran from there. 

my love.

my first love.

my friend.

my Nandini. 

She is getting married.

i went home, took bike and zoomed away wherever i felt, not really caring about my safety.

soon, the sun went down hid himself something, like i want to hide myself while moon shone brightly, lighting up the surrounding but i am still in darkness. i wanted a moon, to lighten up life. My moon, that nandini only can be.

I can't imagine my life without her. I feel like killing myself.

slowly I got distracted with suicidal thoughts. But i shook my head to bring me out of it.

my memory lane flew down, i remembered evevry moment of my life with Nandini. from the day i met her, till now. It was my ducks, that brought Nandini in my homeusually, which bloom my life with her love.

 Ducks.

i drove to a park, near my school. i parked the bike and climbed and jumped the park gate which by now had been closed. I walked backside the park where a small artificial pond is there. i saw the moon reflecting on it.

 i saw the ducks,one which was in light brown with dark brown dots and another one, completely black with white stripes. I had just like thee ducks. when i walked near them, they started quack-ing. I picked them none the less. They both tried escaping from my hold, but i sat and put them on my laps, snuggling with them. After few seconds, they calmed down. I stroked their neck, its a way of showing love. After few minutes they closed their eyes. I stopped stroking.  

yet again, one by one each moments of Nandini crossed my mind, her laughter, her childishness. I always found her crying face, damn beautiful. Those red nose, wobbling lips. I leaned back by tree trunk and closed my eyes, and the evening scene crossed my mine, and i opened my yes in snap.

yet again, tears fell on my cheeks followed by another and another and another.

I didnt realise the time when i heard a voice behind me "its about to be 2 in the night...let those ducks sleep" i turned back and saw Cabir jiju. I am not surprised how he found me. I left those ducks when i saw they have their eyes opened. As soon as i left them, they started running to the pond quack-ing loudly.

"you know i lied to everyone about you staying in my place. "Nandz too?" i asked, hoping a positive answer but i knew it won't be. I got the silence, making me chuckle. and emotionless one. 

"trust me...i have no words to console you. But this is not the end of your life MAnik. You have to move on" he said, i knew thats true

 but..

"I never imagined my life without Nandz, every moment i planned for future i had nandz with me. Its gonna be very difficult." i spoke. "thats what i am saying, it will be difficult but not impossible" He said, true as well.

but..

"She is not married yet, if she is written for you....She will be yours no matter what...don't give up till the last moment, but if she is not yours then, i want you to move on" he said. "What should i do to make her fall for me?" i asked "nothing, just be the way you were to her" he said. 

"listen Manik if, if she gets married.... you have to move on. This is not your end, there will be someone for you, if its not Nandini. And one more thing, never bring any wrong moves in your mind...just remember, you have your mom, dad, sister, i your friends and Nandini as well." He adviced, i slowly accepted what he said. I understand what he is trying to say.

wrong move-Suicide.

i won't do such things, i love my mom too much to think something like that.

the tears fell again, none stop. 

How could i even imagine such things.

CAbir jiju hugged me. "CAlm down Manik...come lets go home..." He said.
_____________________________________

ASSALAMU ALAIKUM...

HOW WAS THIS CHAPTER, I AM LITERALLY CRYING...

I KNOW, SUCH THINGS HAPPENS, IN SOME PERSON'S LIFE. BUT KILLING YOURSELF OR HURTING YOURSELF IS NO GOOD, IN RETURN IT BRINGS MORE GUILT AND SADNESS TO YOUR FAMILY AND YOUR LOVED ONES.

  LOVE YOU ALL

DO COMMENT YOUR THOUGHTS AND VOTE THE CHAPTER...

ALLAH HAFIZ