The Agency-Chapter 1

(this is y'all character gurl 🤪 my black women is so beautiful 😮‍💨)

Y/Ns pov

I am Y/N L/N I am a secret agent that goes undercover and stuff and stuff. I been doing this since I was 16. I was really young but I didn't have no other choice. I knew some people here but not everyone. I didn't really communicate with them because I was just mainly focus on my business. Right now I was in training with Luke. Luke been my training partner ever since so I been talking to him everytime I see him. He keeps me steady and make sure that all my punching abilities and everything is right.

Luke: Okay hit me

Y/N: But I don't want to hit you.

Luke: Girl-

Before he could finish I gave him a two piece with a biscuit and he flew out the boxing ring. Oops. Well that's what his punk ass get for letting his guard down and he wants to talk about me. But anyways back to what I was saying I don't go on missions with Luke he just my training partner. I don't like going on missions with anyone I like to be solo.

Luke: Ow

Y/N: Oh I'm sorry are you okay?

Luke: Are you a man?

Y/N: Bitch don't fucking play with me. I am not no man it just in stronger than you keep up noodle boy.

Luke rolled his eyes and I helped him get up. Once he was okay and shit we started walking around drinking our water.

Luke: So how you think you did in training?

Y/N: Epic as fuck. Too quick to be seen

He chuckled and nodded his head.

Luke: I figure you'll say that.

Y/N: Soooo. When the next training? Tonight or next morning.

Luke: See the thing is I have to tell you something. I'm-

Before Luke could say what he had to say my phone rung. Oh it was boss I grabbed my phone and answered it.

Y/N: Hello?

Boss: Y/N I need you to come to my office immediately it's important I need to talk to you about.

Y/N: Oh- ok sir here I come.

I hanged up the phone and placed it back in my back pocket. I looked at Luke and he was standing there speechless and a little sad. Does he knows something?

Y/N: Imma go-

Luke: I'm coming since I'm involved.

Y/N: Oh.. ok well let's go!

A few minutes later we arrived to his office. We went inside and sat down in the chairs.

Boss: Ahem, good evening fellow agents. There gonna be some changes around here. Unexpected changes but Y/N you are getting a new partner. Not just a training partner a partner that will be going on missions with you.

After he said that I didn't know what to say my jaw just dropped. Luke looked at me guessing waiting me to say something I looked at him in sadness.

Luke: This was what I was about to tell you in the hallway but he beat me to.

Y/N: But...why this is some fucking bullshit!

Luke: Y/N calm down.

Y/N: No you calm the fuck down I am calm down. Not only in getting a new trainer partner but a partner that gonna go on missions with me! What is this!? Boss you know I rather work solo.

Boss: Ahem, yes I do but I assure you this is just no partner. He worked for us a long time you just never seen him. It was Luke idea to retired he has a family to look after.

Luke: That's correct. Y/N you know I don't mean any harm. I'm doing this for my wife for my kids.

Y/N: Yes I understand.

Yes Luke is wayyy older than me. Somewhat in his thirties while I'm 24. It's hard to let him go tho because he been working with me since I was here. He was like a best friend and brother to me. But I will say family is way more important and I want Luke to be there for his kids and wife. We always had to keep this a secret so maybe they wonder why Luke was majority never home. But I being the independent woman I am and hugged Luke for our last goodbyes. He hugged back while smiling.

Luke: I'll miss you elf.

Y/N: Seriouslyyyyy

He always called me that fuck shit since I'm shorter than him. I'm not even that short but I will say he is taller than me.

Y/N: I'll miss you too

Boss: Well now that been settle you may turn in your badge and stuff out the back with you leave.

Luke: Yes sir. I'll see y'all

Boss: Goodbye. It was a greeting to have you hear for all those years.

Luke: Thank you. See ya N/N (nickname)

Y/N: Byeee

He left the office and I sat back down in my seat. I have so many questions.

Boss: Go ahead because I just know it

Y/N: Waittt hear me out. Who is this new partner thingy?

Boss: It's a man. A very cold-hearted nonchalant man.

Y/N: Why I have to get the mean people!?

Boss: Luke was a kind person.

Y/N: Well. Yeah no shit but majority of these people here in this agency is bitchy.

Boss: I will agree on that.

Y/N: Well...is he cute?

Boss: I don't know! I mean he is good looking but I am not gay

Y/N: Tall? What's his body count?

Boss: Agent L/N this is getting out of hand.

Y/N: Yeah yeah whatever. When well I meet him?

Boss: Tomorrow during your training.

Y/N: Oh how long he been working here?

Boss: Oh ma'am since he was 10.

Y/N: Gah damn he didn't have anything else to do with his time?

Boss: He was very slick with it. But you'll like him. Maybe I would just be very careful if I was you. He can be a pain sometimes. Maybe a hater

Y/N: Aw hell no. We don't like the haters.

Boss: Well. Come in the morning you'll meet him then. I changing the time.

Y/N: Wait wait wait wait. How come I never seen him!?

Boss: He does way more than you do now. Which is why I'm switching you over since you been here for so long it's time for you to face the challenges.

So many questions was running through my head I do not like this at all. Specially if the person gonna be mean as fuck. But hey I mean he may not be he may be really nice to women. I got up from my seat going to my locker to change my clothes to go home and get some rest for a "big" day tomorrow.

Okay so this is the new story 😮‍💨 y'all I feel like this story gonna be the shit but anyways I couldn't wait any longer my impatient ass. I might need to edit the cover again but I hope y'all will enjoy this story and if you don't or won't? That's okay more will be coming if I'm horrible at it just say that 😏 but anyways what's going to happen next find out ❤️