The Unwanted Date-Chapter 18

Huey's Pov

I was at home right now getting ready. I sighed with annoyance irritated as fuck. I really don't feel like doing anything to be honest. I wonder what Y/N doing right now tho. When I finished I called Ming to see if she was ready.

Ming: Helloooo?

Huey: ...Hey Ming you ready?

Ming: Yes are you outside?

Huey: No but imma be there in a few.

Ming: Oh okkk

Huey: Ok, see ya

I hanged up and grabbed my keys, went outside and got in my car. Ughh I hate this I started my car and started moving. While I was focusing on the road and my surroundings I'm still wondering why I wanted to do that to Y/N in the bathroom. Out of all places honestly. But why did I do all that for? Just thinking about it is just gonna turn me on I shook my head to get those thoughts out my head. When I arrived she came out and got in the car and kissed my cheek.

Ming: Hi!

Huey: Hey..

Ming: Why you sound sad?

Huey: I'm not just thinking a lot.

Ming: Oh! Well it's ok I can help you later.

Fuck no. I'm good

Huey: Oh ok uhm ready?

Ming: Yuppy!

Huey: Okay

When she put her seatbelt on I pulled out of her drive way and started driving back on the road going to the restaurant.

Y/N's Pov

Ughhhh I'm sooo damn bored. I need friends that's what the hell I need. I have some but we grown asf now and busy so I just scrolled through Instagram but then Kai texted me.

Kai: [Hey]

Y/N: [Oh hey what's up?]

Kai: [Nothing, what you doing?]

Y/N: [Bored as shit]

Kai: [Oh damn, you need company I can come over with my friends.]

Y/N: [That's fine]

Kai: [Okay we'll be there soon]

Y/N: [Okay see ya soon.]

Finally some damn company HA

Huey's pov

We was now in the restaurant at our spots checking the menu. I'm not even hungry I don't even wanna be on this date. When we finally got our food or should I say when she finally got her food she was eating that shit up like damn it's not going anywhere.

Ming: Mmm this is like...so gooddd

Huey: I can tell

Ming: Oh shut up. Why aren't you eating?

Huey: I'm just not hungry

Ming: OH! Wellllll what is you hungry for~?

Huey: Not you that's for sure.

Ming: Okay Huey whats up with you!

Huey: Have no idea what you're talking about

Ming: It's like you not having fun at all!

Huey: I'm not

Ming: You've been spacey and like you just don't CARE!

Everyone was facing our way but does she really have to make an scene? It's really not that deep at all.

Huey: Damn, but like we really finna do this?

Ming: You know what you ain't SHIT

Huey: Ooo facts

Ming: UGH and you a liar!

Huey: ehh that depends on the circumstances

Ming: And you TOXIC

Huey: Facts again.

Ming: And I don't need you for SHIT

Huey: Ha that's a lie

Everyone in here started laughing and Ming toss her water at me and I chuckled while paying for the bill. It's just water it'll dry but I don't even know why she acting like that knowing damn well she gonna call me in the morning apologizing. I got up from my seat while picking my hair and winked at the ladies just because I like a little fun after pissing her off while the guys mad. I got in the car and Ming rolled her eyes.

Huey: Had a good time?

Ming: Just. Take. Me. Home.

Huey: Gotcha. 

I chuckled to myself damn what is it that made her so damn mad?

Y/N's pov

I was still watching TV and then my doorbell runged I wish that it was Huey but it was Kai. Which is cool too but oh if it was Huey that's a whole different story. I dragged him inside and then we was on the couch talking.

Kai: So what you been up to?

Y/N: Nothinggg just working and stuff.

Kai: You know....you been on my mind a lot.

Y/N: Really?

Kai: Yeah like a lot..even though I know we broke up but it's like...

Y/N: That's interesting

Kai: You been thinking about me?

Y/N: Well...not in that specific way you thinking

Kai: Ugh, you been thinking about Huey?

Y/N: What Huey gotta do with any of this?

Kai: I mean, y'all always around each other like..is he better than me or something?

I mean he's big...but that's not the point I can't really say much I never experienced it with Kai before but Huey..I don't think Kai is better than Huey when it comes to sex but that's just me. What me and Huey did wasn't even supposed to happen but it felt so good and real like it needed to happen..

Y/N: That's not it you both are great men and I'm not about to compare and contrast.

Kai: You like him or something?

Y/N: He just my training partner Kai

Kai: Really because he always giving you the look like he wanna go deep inches inside you.

Y/N: Kai it's not that deep. And Huey's very discipline with himself

Kai: You have no idea what that man be thinking of the things he wants to do with you...

Y/N: Well..you wouldn't know what I experienced.

Kai: You let him HIT!?

Y/N: I don't see why that matter? I would like my business personal

Kai: Well I been thinking about you a lot and I wanted to know if you could give me a second chance?...you know I mean tomorrow is the concert and I just wanna spend time with you from that.

Y/N: Oh?....

I have no words not one. I mean Kai is a nice guy but my heart just not the same for him when I'm around Huey. It just Huey makes me happier even tho we not dating and he's an complete asshole. But he makes me feel like I'm a main meal to him and the way it touched me oh my goddd and made me feel on that night.

Sorry for late post been busy with school but y'all already know the drill 🥱 so anyways how you think Y/N is going to think about this "second chance" with Kai. Will it happen? Will Huey get jealous? Who you think Y/N wants more? Find out in the next chapter 😌❤️ Also thank you for everyone that enjoys my stories and follows me also I appreciate everyone that saves my stories to their reading list or library because I want y'all to know that I'm not leaving these stories on delivered they gonna continue until their done ❤️😜