Huey's Date Night-Chapter 37

(Huey's pov)

A few hours went by and it was that time to go on a "date" with Valerie. I think that's her name I don't even remember. I was in the mirror fixing my suit and Y/N walked in.

Y/N: Oop, look at you getting ready for your "date".

Huey: Whatever, I'm not excited for this. What about you why you not getting ready.

Y/N: I don't leave until the next hour Hun.

Huey: Good for you but at least she ain't trying drug me

Y/N: Fuck you.

Huey: Anyways, how I look.

Y/N: Like an Gentleman.

Huey: Okay. What else?

Y/N: Like you about to pay for the whole meal.

Huey: Pfft, good night.

Y/N: I mean you do got money. Hella money

Huey: Yeah but she don't need to know that. We splitting it. For anything she the one who needs to pay for it all since I'm driving. Should charge her gas money.

Y/N: Huey oh my god.

Huey: Welp I should get going I still have to go pick her up.

Y/N: Okay bye bye

Huey: Be careful I mean it.

She hugged me and I kissed her neck when she let go I made my exit. I'm finna be irritated as hell. I got in the car and follow the directions to her destination she sent me earlier. Why couldn't she just meet me at the restaurant wasting all my damn gas. Damn sure ain't putting shit on it.

Once I arrived I pulled up in front of her. She just stands there looking around like she lost something. I rolled down the window.

Huey: You going to get in the car or?

Valerie: I don't go on dates with men that doesn't open the door for me.

Huey: Well I don't go on dates with women that ain't putting money on gas.

Valerie: What-?

Huey: Nothing, I apologize where is my manners.

I got out the car annoyed as fuck. Here she go "I don't go on dates with men that doesn't open the door for me" Bitch-. I walked over to the other side and held her by her hand making sure she got in the car "SAFELY" and sound. I got back in the driver's seat and we made our way.

Valerie: Wow, this car is very deluxe.

Huey: It's alright.

Valerie: Alright? It's hella fancy.

Huey: Eh

Valerie: What kind is it

Huey: Bmw.

Valerie: Nice. Soo where you taking me?

Huey: The place you wanted to go?

Valerie: Oh! Well I didn't know you was actually gonna go there! It was just an suggestion.

Huey: Mhm, how you got your wallet with you.

Valerie: What?

Huey: I said Hope you got your jacket with you. Supposed to be cold by the time we get back.

Valerie: Ohh! *Giggling* yeah I didn't think about it.

Huey: Mhmm

Once we arrived at the restaurant I hopped out the car and went on the other side to open her door and helped her out. She held me by the arm as we walked in. We checked in and went to a table.