Thuds and Curiosity-Chapter 23

Y/N's pov

The next day I woke up from the sun in my eyes groaning from the light. I checked my phone and missed 10 missed calls from Kai and then I checked our messages.

Kai: [Hey Morning, You probably sleep but I felt bad about last night so I'm on my way to check on you.]

Y/N: Awww shit.

I looked to my rights and see Huey dead asf. Those snores are attractive as shit. But he needs to get the fuck out of here, Kai could be here any minute now. I'm so glad I leave in an apartment so he won't suspect Huey's car on my driveway if I had one shit. I smacked Huey's head and he woke up and looked at me while scowling.

Y/N: Sorry but you need to go. Like NOW

Huey: Ughhhh, why are you up so early and why you rushing me

Y/N: Kai is on his way! I knew this wasn't a good idea. Get your punk ass up.

Huey: Ma'am, do it look like I give a shit? Cuz I don't Let him see me not like he gonna do shit but get mad.

He chuckled and laid back down, closing his eyes. Is he fucking serious!? Of course you don't give a shit but I do! Now get your narrow ass up! I hit him again and he groaned with annoyance and threw a pillow at me.

Y/N: OW!

Huey: It didn't even hurt weakling.

He says as he gets up from my bed and putting his clothes back own or at least his shirt but his pants is somewhere. Before we knew it my doorbell was ringing. Me and Huey made eye contact because we knew exactly who it was. But of course Huey looking unbothered and nonchalant as always obviously don't care if we get caught or not.

Y/N: Just...pick all this up and I'll keep him distracted downstairs.

Huey: Why you care so much about this man feelings? maybe I should teach you some not giving a fuck lessons to since I'm your "partner"

Y/N: just clean this up and stay quiet please for me!

I grabbed a robe and tied it up. He has a hella staring problem yeah I know my body looks good. The only last time you was putting your hands on it.

Huey: You better when you're naked but yeah I'll clean up.

Y/N: Whatever Huey just do what I said.

I grabbed my phone and went downstairs and opened the door seeing Kai and I told him to come in.

Kai: Hey baby

Y/N: ...hey

Kai: You good, I mean you took so long to answer the phone

Y/N: I was sleep I'm sorry

Kai: Damn I didn't know you could stay asleep until 10.

Y/N: Yeah...just been put in a lot of work last night.

Kai: Ohh yeah?

Y/N: Yeah

Kai: That's whats up. I hope you didn't overworked yourself last night or tried to wait for me to come over for the movie.

Y/N: Oh no I didn't overworked myself but been put in some work... you know?

Kai: Ohh yeah I get it

There was a thud noise upstairs and I looked at Kai while he was looking curious. God damn Huey you can't do shit right but probably just fuck. Probably the only thing he good at shit.

Kai: Uhmm what was that?

Y/N: I think something fell. I was organizing my room last night but didn't finish..