Our Investigation-Chapter 32

Y/N'S pov

After he dropped me off a few hours ago. It was now starting getting to a time for me to get ready. I actually thought about it and decided to change my dress. I already ordered the one I liked from Amazon a few days ago because I didn't want Huey to spend his money on me. I grabbed my box from the porch and brought it in to open it. When I opened it I took out the dress and tried it on.

Actuallyyy it's cute

Actuallyyy it's cute. Kinda similar to my other one but different color. I then started to finished my makeup and hear and then packed my purse with protection supplies just in case and some agency stuff. Once I finished everything I made sure everything was locked up and stuff as I waited for Huey to come get me. I feel like I should get a pet. I don't even know why just something for company that I can talk to and they wouldn't even understand me.

My door bell ranged and I'm sure it's Huey. I opened to door and saw that it was him.

Huey: Hey- the fuck....

Y/N: What?

Huey: What is you wearingg

Y/N: My dress

Huey: But you said you didn't want a new oneee

Y/N: So?

Huey: Why you lied to me

Y/N: I didn't I just told you I didn't want one but I changed my mind

Huey: I'm not talking about the changing mind shit I'm talking about why you didn't let me buy it.

Y/N: Because I didn't want you to. I wanted to spend my money on it

Huey: Just hurry up and get in the car.

We walked to the car and Huey got in. Uhmmmmm no

Y/N: Ahem

Huey: What?

Y/N: You not gonna open the door for me not very manlike of you

Huey: Then stay here shit don't make me none

He says as he started the car while I was looking at him in disbelief.

Y/N: OH?!- whatever

I opened the door with an attitude and got in, putting on my seatbelt. Asshole. Soon he started driving off.

Huey: What's wrong with you? Because I didn't open the door?

Y/N: No, I just wanted to see what you would do about it but you was just rude as hell.

Huey: I wouldn't mind but I would have if you told me you was gonna change your dress so you wouldn't have to.

Y/N: Why you like buying me stuff

Huey: Why not

Y/N: Don't you ever feel used sometimes?

Huey: You was never the only woman I spent money on. I don't mind spending money I get paid very well.