You Know You Want Me-Chapter 21

Y/N's pov

The next day I was already in my car going to Starbucks because you knowww a bitch was feeling a drink and a snack. But they expensive as shit could of went to Dunkin for this shit. My car starting ringing and I answered it.

Y/N: Hello?

Huey: Hey, What you doing?

Y/N: Nothing much just at Starbucks waiting to place my order you?

Huey: About to get up so I can get ready for another day of work.

Y/N: Ohh ok

I heard some groans from his phone but it sounded like a woman I stayed quiet to listening carefully. I already knew who it was to.

Huey: Ming get up I need to go to work

Ming: Whyyy

Oh...ok then I mean not that I care I guess..I'm in a while relationship but it still seems to affect me.

Huey: Ming get the hell up.

Ming: Ughhh you no fun you didn't even do me long enough Huey

....Yeah I ain't trying hear this shit.

Y/N: Just call me later or talk to me later at work.

Huey: Aight

He hanged up, bitch I should be the one hanging up. He had sex with Ming yesterday I don't even know why I'm mad but I am. Like ugh when I got my stuff and everything I headed straight to work and went to my office. Oh he already here but I didn't said anything and just sat down in at my desk rolling my eyes.

Huey: Damn, What's up with you?

Y/N: Nothing just irritated from the long line at Starbucks.

Huey: You could've asked me to get you some from where I was at it wasn't so long.

Y/N: You got a girlfriend now?

Huey: Nah, why?

Y/N: Nothing just wondering. Is that why you wanted to go home yesterday

Huey: What you tryna get out of me?

Y/N: Oh I'm just wondering, I find it petty to call me knowing there's another woman in your bed.

Huey: I called you to check up on you how the fuck I'm supposed to know that she was gonna say all that.

Y/N: I mean she seemed piss you didn't take her seriously last night or you just didn't have sex with her.

Huey: You got your relationship right? don't worry about mines with Ming.

Y/N: I don't give 2 shits about y'all relationship or what the fuck y'all got going on but you didn't have to call me with that.

Huey: She was on top of me I needed to get up so I can go to work.

Y/N: Oh, how lovely

Huey: Y/N I'm not doing this shit with you right now. 

Y/N: Whatever. Not like I care.

Huey: I don't care either then problem solved.

Y/N: Sure you don't, nigga you don't give a damn about anything.

Huey: Excuse me? Fuck is your issue bro.

Y/N: Nothing, nothing at all Huey

I say while smirking this nigga really thinks  okay with this I'm mad as hell. Like whether I'm in a relationship or not you didn't have to call me until she left specially when you know how I feel about you.

Huey: Tell me what's wrong

Y/N: There's nothing wrong I just think it's funny.

Huey: What's funny?

Y/N: How you just you know having Ming in your bed and expect me to not react.

Huey: I didn't have sex with her I told you that. Plus reacting for what you have a whole dude. But you see how I felt when you said yes to him right?

Y/N: Mhm, but he doesn't be around you do tho.

He stopped typing on his computer and made eye contact with me. Oo those eyes are so dreamy and attractive. I love when we arguing like this makes me want him more. I mean arguments means to me shows how much attention they giving. If a man doesn't argue with me like this I don't want him respectfully.

Huey: You that mad?

Y/N: I was never mad. I'm just enjoying myself

Huey: I see, you love doing this to me don't you?

Y/N: Yes sir

He moved his eyes breaking eye contact and viewing my body with them. He knows he wants me I don't even know why he playing but yet again I'm the one playing.

Huey: Come here

Oh? I got up and got closer to him and he placed me down on his lap while moving a hand up my thigh but I stopped him.

Y/N: Wait

Huey: This is not about him right now. Plus he cheated on you like a year ago let this be payback.

I felt my heart pounding with excitement and like I feel loved. We was about to kiss until my phone ranged. I got up to grab and answered it while Huey was groaning with annoyance.

Y/N: Helloo?

Kai: Hey

Y/N: Oh, Hey what's up?

I looked at Huey and he was just staring at me with annoyance while playing with the pen.

Kai: Nothing on my way to your side to see you

Y/N: Oh, right now?

Kai: Yeah? You busy?

Y/N: Uh, no not really

Kai: Oh I'll be there in 3 minutes.

Y/N: Oh ok bye

I hanged up before he even gets the chance to say anything and I looked back at Huey after I placed my phone down. He got up from his seat and grabbed his phone and wallet placing it in his pocket.

Y/N: Wait where you going..

Huey: I'm not about to sit here and let y'all and lovey dovey in my face, plus it's my lunch break I'll text you later.

That's all he said and left. Aww.....I didn't want him to go but I see what he saying if it was him and Ming in my face right now. I'm annoyeddd like why everything I'm about to get something good from him and then someone ruins it. I need to make my mind up because at this point it's like I'm playing with Huey feelings when I know who I want....

Huey's pov

I walked out the office. Y/N's not the problem it's Kai for me. Nigga didn't even need to come over here plus he just ruined my mood, was finna dick down his girl on the desk. Do stuff to her things he can't even do or compete. While I was walking I seen him coming my way. We made an side eye contact and I scowled at him giving him a death stare as he does the same back. I do not like him and I know he's cheating I hope Y/N opens her eyes and realizes it that Melissa girl is way more than a "friend".

Ugh 😮‍💨 this chapter was unexpected to me but aye more is coming and we is not close to the end idk who told y'all that it sounds like it but it's not trust me 🙄 but Anywaysss 🤪 HM is Huey gonna do us or like whatttt, is Y/N gonna get close to the truth? Who really is this Melissa girl 😌 find out 😩🤭