Disguises-Chapter 12

Y/N's pov

Today me and Huey was going to go out and buy some fancy outfits. We had to as our disguises to investigate on this mission. I was just fixing myself up until Huey called me to let me know he is here. I was doing my edges and stuff because you know a bitch just wanna be cute. Our mission was tomorrow around dinner time so I was cool with it. I was still thinking about what Huey said last night about Ming. When I saw her she looked thristy but innocent. But I wonder if she ever suspect Huey on where he been. Does she really have feelings for the dude? I don't even know I mean she is madly obsessed but could it all just be acting? Before I knew it my phone vibrated and I already knew it was Huey. I grabbed my stuff and left the house.

Y/N: Hey

Huey: Hey

Y/N: You ready?

Huey: Yeah

I buckled up my seatbelt and went on my phone looking at the restaurant website. I didn't know they had one but I'm just looking at their outfits that was qualified while Huey was driving.

Huey: and now what are you doing?

Y/N: Just looking at their website.

Huey: They have a website?

Y/N: Yeah I just found that out too.

Huey: Damn okay

Y/N: So the colors are red, black or white.

Huey: A little demonical don't you think?

Y/N: Yeah I agree but I guess that their colors.

Huey: I guess. Well what color you gonna wear?

Y/N: I don't know probably white. I know you going for black

Huey: I could've said Red you never know.

Y/N: Well I do now so shut the hell up.

Huey: Watch the tone because you can get the hell out of this car.

Y/N: Boy bye Anywaysss

Huey: You don't believe me?

Y/N: Huey Can we can back on topic.

Huey: Yeah, stop disrespecting me

Y/N: Ain't nobody disrespecting your little ass.

Huey: Little? Fuck you mean little?

Y/N: You know what I mean

Huey: Bitch please like I won't have your ass screaming right now.

Y/N: Bitch? Who the hell you talking to narrow ass nigga.

Huey: Cotton Picker ass bitch.

Y/N: WOW!

He started chuckling and then started laughing. Racist ass motherfucka, okay I guess it was kinda funny but he is wrong. So damn wrong from top to bottom. We arrived at our destination and got out the car. We went inside and went opposite ways to pick our outfit. Hmm these dresses are very silky. I think I said I was gonna wear a white dress. I then found one and tried it on.