My Way Of Apologizing-Chapter 6

Y/Ns pov

I made it back to the agency property and went to my car. My boss came to me before I got in.

Boss: Hello Agent

Y/N: Oh hey b-boss

Boss: Why so out of breath?

Y/N: I'm so tired for walking. Been walking for like 30 minutes.

Boss: Oh. Well I need to talk to you and Huey tomorrow. I want y'all to go on a mission and investigate this place you'll know everything tomorrow.

Oh my god I don't even want to communicate with him not just that I don't even wanna look at him. He piss me off today but I have no choice but to accept this. I nodded my head at him and he grin.

Boss: Great I'll send him a text or call and I want y'all to meet me in my office tomorrow morning.

Y/N: Oh ok good night

Boss: Good night.

I got in my car and start it I'm about to go home and relax with no damn interruptions or distractions. When I arrived I parked and went inside. Sitting on my couch when I first entered. I'm sooo bored I made me something to eat and watched a movie.

Huey's pov

When I finished I got out of bed and putting my clothes back on.

Ming: Where you going?

Huey: Why does that matter?

Ming: Why you used protection

Huey: I'm not about to get you pregnant so I used protection like I did last time nothing new.

Ming: Okay but why are you getting dressed.

Huey: I have places to be Ming.

Ming: Ughhh is this about that girl!?

Huey: And if it was who cares? I'mma get going

Ming: Why can't you just stay here and cuddle with me.

Huey: That wasn't the agreement. It was just sex. When I come back you should be already on your way out.

Ming: You such a party pooper. And that's a shame because you are good at sex but a hater.

Huey: Whatever.

I went downstairs grabbing my car keys and my phone I checked my messages and it was just the boss telling me that he wanted to see us tomorrow. I wanted to go see Y/N to check on her because I felt bad. I have no idea what gotten into me.

Y/Ns pov

I was sleeping on the couch until I heard banging on my door. Damnnnnn who the fuck is banging like they pay the bills! I got up from my spot irritated as fuck and then opened the door seeing Huey. Ughhh I was about to close my door but he stop me and just walked in. Uhm sir did I said you could just walk in!?

Y/N: Uhm excuse me.

Huey: What?

Y/N: Nobody said you could just walk in.

Huey: I told myself I could just walk in.

Y/N: Do you pay the bills here?

Huey: Do you want me to.

Y/N: No

Huey: If you want me to just say that damn.

Y/N: Cut the shit Huey what do you want.

Huey: I just want to talk.

Y/N: Why so you can rebound with me and then hurt me again yeah I'm not falling for it. You can go now

Huey: That's your issue. You never wanna listen

Y/N: because the shit you do!

Huey: I didn't come to argue

Y/N: Well I hope you didn't come to talk because I don't want to talk to you.

Huey: Y/N

Y/N: Blah Blah Blah not listening

Huey: You acting like a child

Y/N: I don't care. You can walk yourself out now.

Huey: What the fuck is your problem.

Y/N: I'm not doing this with you.

Huey: Why you left and let me take you home.

Y/N: I said I had legs

Huey: Sassy much

Y/N: Is that all you want because I'm trying to sleep.

Huey: Let me take you out for dinner as an apology

Y/N: No I'm good an I'm sorry would be enough.

Huey: So hardcore huh?

Y/N: I'm not trying to act hard but I'm definitely not in the mood for your fuck shit.

Huey: Well what you want me to do for your forgiveness

Y/N: An "I'm sorry" would be enough

He came up close to me and placed his lips on mines and I wrapped my arms around his neck. Oh shit the softness of his lips and his peaceful smooth breathing. I feel like I'm gonna melt into his arms. I have no idea what gotten into me lately but I noticed it.

Y/N: Mmmm, so soft

Huey: Y/N?

Y/N: Yess, say it again

Huey: Y/N?

He pinched me out of nowhere and I came back to reality. Wait? What the hell just happened I looked at him and he looked at me with an arched eyebrow in a confused way. Oh shit

Y/N: What happened?

Huey: You alright?

Y/N: Was we kissing?

Huey: No? Are you okay?

Y/N: Yeah but then what happened?

Huey: I was telling you I was sorry and wanted to take you out to eat.

Y/N: Oh, I guess sure uhm we can after our meeting with the boss you can take me out for lunch.

Huey: Why not both?

Y/N: Why you doing all this?

Huey: As an apology I just told you that I'm not repeating myself.

Y/N: No I know that but I mean why so serious. I thought you had a lot of fucking to do.

Huey: Let's not do this right now. Be ready by 5 I'll take you out to dinner instead tomorrow. Since you think both is a problem.

Y/N: I never said that! I said that it wouldn't make sense.

Huey: It would tho you just don't want me to spend my money on you.

Y/N: Oh my god go home Huey.

Huey: Wait what did you mean did we kiss I'm so confused?

Y/N: Nothingggg I dozed off

I grabbed his things and started pushing him out of my door. Man he is heavy for my size.

Huey: Okay okay I'm going damn

Y/N: Here your stuff

I gave him his stuff and he just looked at me concerned and then turned around getting ready to go.

Huey: Good night N/N

Y/N: Night...

He never calls me my nickname how he even knows my nickname. Oh well I'm not even gonna worry too much about it a bitch is tired. I went back inside locking everything up and cleaning up my living room before going upstairs to my bedroom to sleep. But that kiss was so passionate and delightful but it didn't even happened! This is some ol bullshit.

That was something 😮‍💨 the interesting entertainment is giving 😏 More chapters is coming so stay tune. 😄❤️