Love Of Indulgence-Chapter 15

Y/N's pov

He pins me against the sink while feeling on my thighs. Oo that feels nice, I felt his fingers going inside me moving them precisely. I started breathing heavily it feels so good. He pushed deeper and I moaned. I just might know who's taking my virginity. He was starting to get aggressive and basically ripped my panties off of me. Lifting me up on the sink and spreading my legs while kissing me. Passionately, he better not walk away this time. He better finish what he started.

Y/N: Why are you like this all of a sudden?

Huey: You don't remember what I said. Mm

He started sucking on my neck and moving his fingers faster I moaned so loud. Is this what pleasure feels like? And then he lift me up and pinned me against the wall. Before I knew it something long and big slide in me and I gripped on his jacket tightly from the pain. Oo that hurts I started to whimper.

Huey: I know it hurts.

Y/N: It does Hueyyy

Huey: Just let me know when you ready

Oh God why it hurt like this but then it went away. I nodded my head and he lift one of my legs up and started moving. I gasped for air and letting out a little moan. This feeling feels so good!

Huey: You got used to it?

Y/N: Yeah

Huey: Good because I'm not going easy

Y/N: Wait what?

He went deeper inside me and I started moaning nonstop as he pounds inside me. It felt like my insides was being rocked until they can't no more. Ahh shit I hope he wearing protection. He fucking me like he gonna breed me.

Y/N: HUEY! S-slow downnn

Huey: Mm, why?

Y/N: It's too big

Huey: you can take it all I promise. Mmm!

His groans is so sexy. He spread my legs apart even more and went faster and even more deeper. Mmm! I moaned his name over and over again. Ohh fuck! I swear I was seeing stars. I look all over the place and seen a dryer next to me. Then I had a flashback.

(Flashback)

Huey: Wanna know what I planning?

Y/N: What's that?

Huey: Fucking you in the bathroom against the wall by the dryer.

Y/N: Ha funny you got jokes.

(End of flashback)

Well shit! I thought it was a joke! It sounded like a joke to me at least. Oh God he was destroying tf out of my insides! I mean he went balls deep and everything.

Y/N: Ah! Huey it's too much!

Huey: Not really. You got it. I'm not going easy.

Y/N: Did you at least put on protection?

Huey: Yeah. Turn around

He turned me over and started fucking the shit out of me from the back. I gasped for air and moaned, holding onto something tightly while feeling on his hair. Damn it is soft very soft but looked nappy as hell.

Y/N: Ahhh!!! Fuck just like that!

Huey: You believe me now?

Y/N: I- thought you was j-joking! Mmm nghh shittt!

Huey: I told you to keep your hopes up.

He turned me back over and we was now on the floor this time. He went inside aggressively this time without warning. I felt my legs getting weak and felt myself soaking and dripping of wetness as he pounds inside me.

Y/N: Ohh! Fuckkkk!

Huey: Can't take it?

Y/N: Can't you just wait! I'm not gonna be able to walk when we done!

Huey: Oh damn that's a you problem. Let do a little more for you.

He hold my legs up and kept pounding inside me. when I say my eyes rolled I mean it rolleddd.

Y/N: Ah! Ohh right there!

Huey: Here? Or here? Oh you said here? No right here? Maybe here?

Y/N: All! Oh fuckin- it all feels good Hue

Huey: I bet. What about here?

He went deeper as possible and he hit that one spot every girl love to be hit at. Was it a g spot? I screamed so loud I was scared who may have heard us.

Y/N: OOH! Fuck right there Huey!

Huey: I know, how it feels?

Y/N: Amazing. Please more.

Huey: Sorry what was that? Scream it

He smirked while chuckling, oh my god he trying to play me right now. I flipped us over now being top and started riding him while he was putting some work in. It felt like I was fucking myself but even better. He started groaning. It's nasty to do this on the bathroom "FLOOR" but I don't care I need it now I need it so badly.

Y/N: PLEASE MORE!!!

I never thought I would act like this but I don't know what gotten into me it was just so lustful and passionate. I feel loved and happy like I needed this. I mean I'm glad my virginity gone I thought Kai would be the one to take it but I just wasn't happy enough. But with Huey...listen that's a whole another story/world.

Y/N: Huey I'm gonna-

Huey: Release.

I climaxed on him and laid on his chest and breathing heavily. Oh my god that was amazing. I can't even put my panties back on he ripped the shit out of them. I'm just gonna have to clean myself up. I got up fixing my dress.

Huey: How you feel?

Y/N: Satisfied..

Huey: Sorry about the yeah that. Clean yourself up I'll be in the car. Text/call if you need something.

Y/N: Okay

He walked out of the restroom and I looked back at the mirror still breathing. Man I kinda want more tho. It was too quick a little but it was good. My hair looks like I just got in a fight and shit. I don't care I don't even feel like fixing it. After I finish cleaning myself up I cleaned everything else that just happened and then grabbed my purse. Two women came in the bathroom and looked at me with curiosity and surprise.

Y/N: Yeah I know my hair a mess I don't care. Good night ladies. I walked out of the restroom and building. Everyone was looking at me probably from the way I was walking. I got in the car and shut the door throwing my purse at Huey.

Huey: Damn what's up with you?

Y/N: Nothing, I'm just worn out

Huey: I bet after that session.

Y/N: All the information I collected is in that bag. Can I go home now

Huey: Yeah. Mind as well you was walking like you handicapped

Y/N: Oh I wonder who fault that is.

He chuckled and started the car and we was now on the road. I can't wait to get home I just want to lay down after all what happened today. Specially tonight I smirked.

Happy!? 🥱 No joking. I'm happy as fuck too 🤣 but anyways I still need to edit some parts in here so if there some changes in here that's why. I made 3 chapters under 4-5 hours I'm happy 😒 but yeah what's going to happen in the next chapter find out. I'm going to bed 🤪❤️