Did We Slept Together?-Chapter 8

Y/N's pov

The next morning I woke up with an headache gah damn my head hurts and felt something warm next to me. The fuck? I looked over and saw Huey then I pushed him out my bed and screamed. He got up with annoyance and threw a pillow at me to shut me up.

Y/N: OW bitch

Huey: The fuck is you screaming for.

Y/N: No I should be the one asking questions. Why the fuck you in my bed. Why the fuck you in my house!?

Huey: Can you stop yelling. Damn

He rubbed his eyes and his forehead with annoyance coming from his groan. He then looked at me with an scowl.

Huey: You was drunk last night when I told you to not drink so much.

Y/N: Well.... I was thirsty

Huey: Yeah I know I'm not dumb. But you was just drinking without eating anything.

Y/N: I can't remember much what happened?

Huey: Nothing happened the reason you caught me next to you because you wouldn't let me go last night.

Y/N: Oh so we had sex?

Huey: No

Y/N: Oh. Did we kiss?

Huey: No

Y/N: Oh

Huey: You wanted me to sleep next to you and I did.

Y/N: Oh well that's something I guess.

Huey: Can I borrow your shower?

Y/N: Yeah but you just gonna wear the same clothes.

Huey: No I got some clothes in my car in a bag on the floor in passenger seat.

Y/N: Oh ok. Well go ahead and use it and I'll bring your clothes in and you can change from there.

Huey: Okay.

Huey went to my bathroom to take a shower I was gonna go outside and get his clothes. Why he has a bag of clothes in his car anyways? Just in case he sleeps at someone else's house? I don't know anymore. I reached for his clothes but then his phone started blowing up. He left it in the car I checked it to see what it was about being the nosey person I am it's from Ming again. This girl is madly obsessed with this man. I tried to unlock it but didn't know the code. Man why he has a code anyways shit.

I would guess but what's the purpose it's not gonna be correct anyways but first try for everyone. I tried 1234 and it didn't work. Should have known better with my slow ass. I unlocked it again and again and again then finally I gotten it. Why his passcode was so damn difficult one of them wasn't even a number! I went to his messages and saw.

Ming: [Huey where are you?]

Ming:[I swear bruh you always going somewhere but never come the fuck back.]

Ming: [I remember what I said that it would be last but I would still like to see you]

Ming: [You have me feeling worried like what the fuck you doing that is so damn important at least can I get a damn phone call]

Damn this girl is talking to him like she his girlfriend or something. But in reality she was just a person to him that he was messing around with and never dated in the first place all they did was fuck. I'm guessing I don't know Huey is very hard to read and he serious almost all the time so it's hard to believe he would be sleeping with anyone for that matter. I placed his phone back where it was and hurried inside with his clothes I didn't want him to get suspicious of anything. I went upstairs and he walked out the bathroom while picking his hair the towel was wrapped around his waist damnnn those packs I wonder how many times he works out a day let's be for real.

Huey: You good? Can I have my clothes

He was looking at me with an arched eyebrow. I gave him the bag of clothes that I got from his car and then he went back in the bathroom.

Huey: Thanks

Y/N: Yeah sure uhm when you leaving.

He opened the door and looked down at me while Scowling. Why so mad?

Huey: Why you want me to go so quick?

Y/N: No reason I was just asking

Huey: Oh well I don't know probably know I have other things to do.

Y/N: Oh...

Huey: And what took you so long to grab the bag?

Y/N: Oh..Uhm I was looking for my massacre.

Huey: You wear makeup? Surprising

Y/N: Sometimes. Sometimes

Huey: But you didn't have any massacre on yesterday so why would you be looking for that?

Y/N: I have a purse. Sometimes things fall out of my purse

Huey: Oh ok I guess. So I'll see you around if you need anything text me.

Y/N: Yeah uhm I will I'm gonna have company over so yeah you should get going.

Huey: Why am I an embarrassment?

Y/N: No of course not I am just you know. You have things to do so go do those errands.

Huey: They can wait if you want me to stay.

Y/N: Nope I'm good I'm totally good.

Huey: Oh ok then see ya

Y/N: Byee

He grabbed his car keys and left my house. I looked out the window watching him leave and then I sat on my couch texting Kai. Okay here me out I'm only calling him over because I wanted to do some practicing with him and maybe watch some Netflix. And I know that Huey hates Kai very very much so I wanted him to leave because I did told Kai I would make some time for him.

Huey's pov

I don't know if it was me but it's like she was rushing me to leave. I mean I don't mind wasn't really paying too much attention to it but she said something about company. Guessing it just family or friends and maybe she wanted to clean up the house. I checked my phone and it was messages from Ming again. I don't know why it said I already marked as read but I didn't checked these yet.

Huey: [What now? And I'm fine Damn]

Ming: [I was just asking! You haven't spoken to me for like 2-3 days Huey!]

Huey: [What's it matters to you]

Ming: [You been distance!]

Huey: [Just call me because I'm driving right now.]

She called and I answered I said hello in an annoyed voice. She really is annoying tho. I don't mind being friends but she be all on my dick too much. It's like I can't go nowhere without her being on my back about it. We not even dating so like why it matters to her so damn much it been cleared I have no interest in her and that it was just sex.

Ming: Huey

Huey: Whatttttt?

Ming: Where you been?

Huey: Taking care of Business Ming

Ming: That's all you ever say taking care of business. Business business business!

Huey: Why do you care so damn much

Ming: Because just because that doesn't matter. But I need you to come over again.

We just been talking and talking and talking. All I'm thinking about is the company Y/N is gonna have over. I don't know why I'm worrying about it so much. I'll just check on her tonight I mean why not?

How is Huey gonna reaction with the company that is gonna be over at Y/N's house 🤔🤨 would it end well or drama may occur? Find out 😮‍💨❤️