(4) First Day of School

(SORRY IF THERE'S CONFUSION BUT I FELT LIKE CHAPTER 3 WAS TOO LONG SO I SEPARATED IT INTO 2 PARTS. BRU I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT I'M DOING--- IT'S LITERALLY 3AM.

New chapter coming soon. You can expect a new release by either tomorrow or the day after that. Thanks for your support. I love reading some of your dms <3)

"Attention everyone! Please take your seats. I'm happy to announce that from now on we will have a new student joining class 1-A. I hope you can all be respectful and welcome her into this class. Y/n, introduce yourself." Mr. Aizawa said while gesturing to you to speak.

Everyone looks at you and starts whispering.

"I didn't know you could get into UA as a new student." "Oh my god, she's gourgeous." "Do you think she has a strong quirk?" "I'm guessing she's smart if she could make it in through recommendations." "Yeah, lida you're probably right."

Oh no..I don't do well in front of crowds..

You nervously stared down at the floor.

"Uhm hi..my name is Y-Y/n l/n and I'm a t-transfer student from SQA, the School of Quirk Arts." You stutter. "M-my d-dream is to be the #1 Hero and become a part of the G-Generation of Miracles. Nice to m-meet you all..." you said in an awkward smile.

"Nice to meet you too!" a big boobed girl, along with a few others said in unison as they waved your way.

You looked down. A drooling midget with purple haired was hanging onto your leg.

Ew what the- gross!

He looked up at you. "you have big boo-!" he started to say before he was kicked across the room by a pink haired girl with raccoon eyes.

"Serves him right" you heard her whisper angrily under her breath.

Remind me to NOT get on her bad side.

As you turned to face Aizawa you heard a loud bang, followed by a few scoffs. Everyone, including you, stopped what they were doing and turned to look.

"Tch! You said the #1 hero? Know your place. I'm the one who will be the number 1 hero!" a boy with spiky sandy blonde hair announced as he slammed the desk and stood in front of his seat.

Okay but seriously, who asked.

It was the boy you saw earlier, the one trapped in the crowd of girls. Now that you were able to get a closer look it was easier to scan him.

He was an average height, but he was slim with a MUSCULAR build. He had fair skin, and mesmerizing crimson eyes which worked well with his deep voice and angry demeanor.

But his personality? That needed a LOT of work.

"And you are..?" you replied nonchalantly.

"Katsuki Bakugo." he said cockily, as he slammed his foot down on the table.

"Exactly. No one important." you retorted as you set your hands into your pocket and shrugged while walking over to an empty seat next to a boy with spiky electric yellow hair.

A few murmurs, and surprised looks were evident across your classmates faces.

What, did I just pee my pants or something? Why are they all looking at me like I'm about to die?

"WHAT THE HELL DID YOU JUST SAY TO ME?!" he yelled furiously as you saw a few explosions coming from the palm of his hand.

You effortlessly dodged them and took a second to yawn. Angerrr issuessss.

"Not gonna use your quirk huh new girl?" he teases.

"I don't need to if you're gonna make it that easy." you grin back.

You glanced over at the teacher who was already sound asleep in a sleeping bag.

Sigh, I guess I'll have to handle this on my own.

As he tried to aim an explosion at you, you caught his wrist and flipped him over catching him off guard as his eyes widened. You smirked--- you enjoyed seeing that surprised look on his face.

.

.

.

"Would you like a demonstration?"