(37) Feed Me

(SORRY FOR LONG DELAY. I WAS FR WORKING ON LATER CHAPTERS. HOPEFULLY I WILL BE ABLE TO POST 2 OR 3 CHAPTERS SOON! PLEASE BE PATIENT WITH ME. SCHOOL IS SO ASS.)

Y/N POV:

"Bakugo?" I woke up to the light shining through the window.

No response. I shifted to my right to find his side of the bed empty. "Bakugo?" I called out again. Finally, loud footsteps began approaching the room. "What's up?" He appeared through the door...shirtless. "What's the matter? Too used to waking up next to me?" He smirked.

"Shut up and go put a shirt on!" His smug expression stayed plastered onto his face. "Why, don't you like me better like this?" I stammered. "N-No way you weirdo!!"

He slyly chuckled. "Gosh I was just joking. I woke up..early and decided to go train. Then it got a little hot so I took off my shirt..." He trailed off,  stepping closer to me.

"W-What are you doing..?"

His crimson eyes met mine as he loomed over me, making me blush. "Bakugo...?" I closed my eyes patiently bracing myself for anything.

"Move dork, you're on my shirt." "What..?" I opened my eyes, as I watched him reach over me. "My shirt, I need it.." "O-Oh.." I stammered and got up from the bed. My face was burning hot.

I thought he.. was gonna kiss me.... or maybe that's just what I wanted..

He slipped on his shirt and ran his hand through his hair. "Hurry up and get ready, I made breakfast." My eyes widened. "REALLY?! HAHA LET'S GOOO!"

He laughed and darted towards the door. "Bakugo?"

"Huh." He turned around to face me. "What dork?"

"How come you've been so calm recently. You even do things like laugh and smile..."

He shifted so that his back was towards me.

"Why are you asking such stupid questions...you can't tell?" I raised my eyebrows and he paused. "Idiot...It's because of you." My heart fluttered at his words. "Ehh?!! Me?!"

I wanted to interrogate him further with questions, but before I knew it, he disappeared from the door.

...I guess I'll just go get ready...

~25 Minutes later~

BAKUGO POV:

I dug into the food. This girl..."..The fuck?! W-Why the hell are you staring at me..!" The red on my face refused to go away, instead turning into different shades of red.

Her smile made me melt. "Bakugo...can I...feed you?" My eyes widened as I made eye contact with her. "Y-You wanna feed me huh?" She eagerly nodded her head. "Fine but you better not get anything on my face." She perked up. "I won't, I won't I swear!"

She filled my spoon up and teased. "Open up, here comes the airplane..." I yelled at her with my mouth all full of food. "Hey, I'm not a damn baby!."

She laughed again and slowly put her finger on my cheek. "H-Hey what are you doing!!" She leaned in closer to me... "Chillax, I'm just wiping some of the stuff off your face.." As I averted my eyes and waited for her to finish, the room fell into an awkward silence.

As soon as she was done I jolted up from my chair and touched my cheek, remembering the way her warm hand felt on my face. She stared at me. "Are you good?" "Hm- huh y-yeah." She snapped me out from my daydream. "I- uh I'm not hungry anymore, so hurry up loser or I'll leave you."

I yanked my book bag over my shoulder, and stuffed my hands into my pockets, mumbling a series of f-word curses as I ran out the door.

fuck, fuck, fuck FUCKKK! why the fuck is she so hot!?