(6) Haha, I win (Bozo)

Y/N POV:

He exploded off his feet charging at me at full speed while sending two explosions my way, but I dodged them effortlessly. "C'mon porcupine, is that all you got?" I said as I raised an eyebrow.

"Tch, I was just getting started! So you better shut up or you won't be able to handle it." he says as he starts aiming his explosions at the ground creating a smoke screen.

What a surprise. I guess he's not completely stupid.

"Stop playing games and use your quirk already!" I hear his voice say.

He then flies out from behind the mist of smoke and grabs my arm pushing my shoulder down. "Haha, gotchu" he says. Not quite. I hold out my hand and he goes flying into the training center wall. "Don't speak too soon." I laugh cockily.

I watch him as he quickly gets up and wipes the cut off his mouth. "W-WHAT THE- WHAT WAS THAT?!" he yells in confusion. "My quirk." I grin. "And this time, it's my turn to attack."

I charged at him as icicles flew out from the palm of my hand cutting his shoulder and lower stomach. He looked down at his stomach then back up at me. "YOU HAVE MULTIPLE QUIRKS?!" he yelled in awe. "Maybe." I tease. This is getting fun.

You know what? Why not surprise him a little bit? After all, they are using this match to test my abilities.

A wide grin spreads across my face. This time I sent three explosions his way, propelling him backwards. "WHAT?! HOW IS THAT POSSIBLE?! YOU HAVE AN EXPLOSION QUIRK TOO?!" he screams. "Not exactly." I laugh. "WHAT IS THAT SUPPOSED TO MEAN?! JUST HOW MANY QUIRKS DO YOU HAVE?!"

I have to say, I'm enjoying this way more than I should.

Once everyone heard about me having an explosion quirk they all stopped what they were doing and turned their heads to watch. Even Mr. Aizawa looked somewhat interested. "She has multiple quirks?!" "Man, she has an explosion quirk too?!" "Bakugo must be ticked!" "I guess she wasn't just all talk." "Two Bakugo's?! Were done for!" "No way, look! Is Bakugo actually losing right now?" I hear my classmates say in shock.

As I turn back towards Bakugo he catches me off guard and pins me to the ground breathing heavily. "I-It doesn't matter, moron. You're still not better than me!" We'll see about that. "Didn't I tell you earlier not to speak so soon?" I smirk. The ground below us begins shaking. "Y/n! What the hell is going on!" he says a little freaked out as he glares at me, still sitting on top of me.

I used my quirk to shift the ground so that it held his wrists down. While his eyes widened and he was still confused, I used this opportunity and turned him over sitting on top of him. I pinned him to the ground. I have to admit, he does look kinda hot in this position...

Wait what?!

BAKUGO POV:

She leaned in closer to my face. Why do I feel nervous? Not like scared nervous... What is going on?! This has never happened to me before...

My heart was beating fast. What is wrong with me?

Just then she pressed her lips to my ear, making my face burn up.

"I win."