(63) Tutoring With A Twist

Y/N POV:

Sooner or later, the morning faded into the evening and I finally received my Math tutoring class from my one and only boyfriend-- Bakugo.

"Y/n, omg!! It isn't that hard!" Bakugou yelled at me, as he tapped me over the head with his rolled-up paper-- one of the many disadvantages of sitting right across from him.

"Well yeah for you! Not for everyone!" I retaliate as I stand up in my seat.

"Don't you think I've done enough? I promise I'll pass math!!" He rolled his eyes. "You know what, whatever!!" as he continued studying for the upcoming exam.

I watched Bakugo in a state of admiration as he vigorously studied for the test this week.

It was after school hours so we were likely one of the only two in the building.

Without warning, I walked over to him and tilted his head up to press my lips softly against his. "Y/n? Wai.... I have to study..." My hand rose to rest on one side of his face, just enough to pull him in even closer. "Mm..no need to be a good boy..~"

I moved my lips against his; it was agonizing.

"Y/n..~" I watched as he mesmerizingly dropped the pen in his hand, and instead used his arms to wrap around the sides of my waist. I followed his example and wrapped my arms around his neck, pulling at his blonde strands as our kiss deepened.

As our lips slid against each other, it took me a second to realize I was straddling his lap. I felt his warm hand slide all over my back, then to my waist, before moving down to my thigh to grasp it.

He propped me up on my bottom with what I thought would be a simple kiss, but boy was I wrong. He laid a passionate kiss on my lips and walked backwards, bringing me to walk forward. Once he could feel the desk behind him he slid onto it, allowing him to pull me even closer.

"Shit..~" I pushed him away. "T-that's e-enOugh!" My head felt dizzy, my knees were weak and my body was engulfed in heat. "W-What kind of hot d-demon are y-you?!" 

"Pfttt," He chuckled out of breath as he slowly moved closer to me. "You realize you're the one who started all this right?!" Red filled my face and I scrambled back to the desk and grabbed all the math worksheets we were using. "W-Whatever...! You looked cute how is that my fault?!" I backed away as he took some lustful steps towards me. "I uhhh I've got to study!!"

I grabbed the rest of my stuff and quickly slid out the door. "S-see you at h-home!!"