(12) New Roommate

BAKUGO POV:

I lay in my bed looking up at the ceiling.

The lights in my room were still on. I removed my skull headphones from around my ear, placing them around my neck. Y/n.....

I threw the red handball I had in my hand into the air and then caught it right before it dropped on the bed. I sighed while clenching my fists.

Y/n..where are you right now...?

"UGHHHHHH" I threw off my covers and sat straight up on my bed. My dumb All Might alarm beeped. "Sleep!! Sleep!! Sleep! It's 10 pm."

I raised my hand pointing it at the alarm and exploded it, or at least tried to.

"Beep! Beep!" It continued. Why won't it just stop already! "Beep! Beep!" It said once again. Tch, I seriously need to get an alarm that doesn't talk. I rolled my eyes and walked off to turn off my alarm on the other side of the room just as  someone slammed open my door.

"BAKUGO!" She huffed. "HUH?!" My eyes widened in surprise.

"Y-Y/n...w-what are you doing here?!"

For some reason, I started to feel anger building up inside of me. I pinned her to the wall, one arm holding her arm down and the other above her head. She stuttered, red in the face.

"W-what are you doi-" I cut her off, my eyebrows narrowed as I inched closer to her face. "I thought you said you weren't coming. What the hell!!" I slammed my fist on the wall, inches from her face. I didn't say a word. She took a deep breath in and pushed me away.

"What's the issue?! I'm here now aren't I?!" She tilted her head to the side. "What. Are you un-inviting me or something?" She pinched my cheeks hard.

What the hell is up with this girl. Shes so.. different..

"C-cut it out!" I yelled shyly, smacking her hand away from me. "Tch, it's not that at all!" She smirked, awaiting an answer. I paused and took a deep breathe. "I DIDN'T KNOW WHERE YOU WERE, OR WHO YOU WERE WITH. I-" she laughed, tilted her head back and picked up my hands that she now held in hers and squeezed them. Her hands were warm, and oddly.. soft.

"Dumbass..." I mumbled.