chapter 4

Soapy and warm.. The bath, I like the warm feelings...   

After washing myself I got out of the bath and Made my way downstairs, Tonia smiled at me, “there's a plate of food for you on the kitchen table. Hope you enjoy it” I nod, walking into the kitchen I find the food and take it back to childe's room. It's weird. Being in his room, but it's comfortable.

I quickly eat the food and return the plate back to the kitchen, thanking Tonia once more before walking into childes room. I lie down on his soft bed, so soft that it almost immediately takes me to the other side, falling asleep. The blanket was so warm. The warm feeling I've been craving to feel ever since I had known how to feel.

That night... I had a dream. A dream. It was about that boy.. He gives me the same warm feeling that I want. Why won't he just come to me? I need to see him again. I need to feel that feeling again. It was so good. Why..... Where is he....

~week later ~

It was a week after the incident with the boy, and childe had returned. He greeted his siblings along with me, the same was as he did his siblings. “Y/N, do you wanna do that super fun thing I was talking about before going? I mean apart from being fun, it'll he useful as well.” I nod, who was I to say no to the one who saved my life? “alright, follow me, girlie” childe walks out of the house and to some.. Training place? It seemed like that's what it was. He turned to me “I'm going to teach you how to fight, Y/N! So in the future you can protect yourself. Alright? You.. Remind me of  a younger sister, so in a situation where I can't protect you, you can fight to save yourself” oh.. He sees me like a sister? Siblings? My heart seemed to jump at what he said, does someone care so much for me..?

I nod, a large smile on my face before following childe to some open space to train. He first points out that before training for fighting, I need to train my body..... Which landed me in 20 laps around the training camp, 20 sit ups, 15 pushups, and at the very end doing some kind of static stretching. The workout itself felt like enough to kill me, but I managed which childes encouragement.

is...hahhh... Am I d-done... Ahh... I'm.. Exhausted.. Hhhchilde smiles. “it's alright, we're done the exorcize for today, now we can get into the fighting. So...” the regular training felt a lot less worse than the workout beforehand. While training childe decided that my legs were the strongest, then arms. So today consisted of him testing how high I could kick, then how hard I could kick. And even at what angle I kicked at. After training like this for about an hour childe gave me a break, and a quick power bar, for more energy. “thank you” he smiles and sits beside me. “of course! You're doing great, so tomorrow I think we'll do this again, then we can spar to show how you're doing now.. After that we'll get your arms in shape and then train you with weapons.”..

As childe turned towards Y/N he noticed that her eyes were looking in the completely other direction, and noticed that someone was yelling, looking over where she was looking, he noticed that his co-worker , scaramouche was yelling at someone. As he turned back to y/n he realized she was still watching him.. Her eyes seemed so focused. He wrote it off as she was trying to hear the drama. Childe Taps her shoulder “back to training” she nodded immediately and begun training with childe, every now and then her eyes wondering over to where scaramouche was. But for the most part it was clear that she was trying to pay attention to training.

After around 3 more hours childe decided that it was time to clean up and go home. Which we did. After we got home he told me to get in the bath because how much I sweat earlier.. Once I was in the bath, I noticed that all my joints were sore.. But instead of crying because of the pain, I cried because it was a sign. That I was going to get stronger and........ Maybe.. One day..... Get revenge...

After the bath I got out and dressed, I had waited for childe to tell me where we were going to sleep, although I wasn't expecting.. “in my room!” my eyes widened “p-pardon? We can't sleep together!” childe looks shocked, then nervously smiles. “no no! I have a couch in my room, I'll sleep on that. Alright?” I Immediately felt like apologizing, but childe kept telling me that it was just an misunderstanding.

We got into the room and childe got on this couch, while I got on the bed. “goodnight y/n, we have some training to do.... Yawn.. So make sure you wake up early.” he falls asleep after a few minutes. Which makes me realize that I should as well. I quickly get under the covers and fall asleep.

This.. Dream. It's not warm like the last one.. It's cold. Why is it cold. Am I back home? Help... Why am I here again? Someone, save me. I need to be saved.. Why... Where is everyone.. "It's okay.. " that voice. It sounded like... His.. Is he saving me..? It's.. Warm. His voice it's warm. Save me! Save me! Save me! I.. I love you save me! Save me! Don't let me die here! If I die please let it be in your arms! Please! ....

I'm quickly awoken as I sit up, my hand reached out, covered in sweat. It was so dream. And not a good one. It was a nightmare. But he.. That boy saved me.. I need to learn who he is.. I've never felt like this for anyone. I sigh and lie back down, looking up at the ceiling, eyes watering from the pain it felt not knowing who he was. I silently cried.. I cried myself to sleep. It was going to be a very long week....