Chapter 11

thank you for 175+ views! it really means a lot!! (also, I have never had tranqs in me, so this might not be the best example of going to sleep under drugs. <3)

_____________________________

(with America)

America woke up in a hospital room. No body was in the room, and it was dark outside. He tried to move, but everything hurts. He groans softly. He tried to sit up from the hospital bed, but that makes his head and tailbone feel like they are on fire, so he sunk down in the bed. The wires going to his arms burn for a second and then he feels his muscles relax, even though he didn't do anything. His head got fogged up, and sleep grabs him in its hold again.

(with Russia)

Russia visited Ame, but he was asleep. So, Russia went back and had a restless night. And at the crack of dawn, he goes to visit him again. This time, Ame was groggy, but awake. "Oh!" Russia said, "I thought they put you on tranqs!" "I think they-" he hissed in pain as he sits up, "..did. They came in around 20 minutes ago and took some wires out of my arms." He showed his wrists, each with two or three wire in them, and one with two dots of blood. His eyes swelled in tears. "Russ?" he asks, "can I ask you a question?" "Sure," Russia said, bringing a chair nearer to Ame's bed. "Why do I ha-" his voice cracked, "why do I have to have this sickness?" Tears rolled down his cheeks, black as the night sky. "Ame..." Russia said, but really, he didn't have an answer. Ame suddenly toppled over, hissing in pain, his hands on the sides of his head. "America!" Russia yelled. Ame yelps at the noise, his hands pressing harder to the sides of his head. He relaxes, and opens his eyes. Russia gasps. His eyes are black, again.

___________________
I have nothing to say so...

Words: 328