Chapter 7

(With Russia, after school)

Russia was on couch, looking at his phone. Then he was grabbed up by a strong person. "Wha-"
Russia started then saw who was holding him. "D-Dad? What happened? Why are you all cracky and stuff?" "Oh, my Russialand~" Soviet Union said, pulling in Russia for a hug. "What the heck dad!" Russia protested, trying to get out of the strong country's grip. "I'm fading, dear," this all hit Russia like Ame hit him with a nuke. "Wh-what!? Dad!" Russia was now crying in his dad's shoulder. Then like he hadn't even been there, Russia dropped. "Dad!" Russia yelled in the middle of the fall, looking up to see little under Soviet Union's eyes fade. His eyes where the nicest eyes in the world, then they faded away. Thump Russia hit the ground, causing him to lose his breath. He looked up again and saw Soviets forehead fade. Russia yelled, "no, no, no! This can't be happening!" Russia jumped up and saw that his fathers dust was on him. Kazakhstan ran up the stairs, to see what was going on. "F-*sob* Father pa-" that was apparently enough of Russias sentence to make her fall down in sobs.
(The next day)
Russia was the most sad about their fathers passing. He had only told his sisters and Ame. Ame only said, " awww, that's too sad," he doesn't even have a little of sadness is his heart for dads passing, Russia thought, clenching his fists. He punched the American. "WHAT THE FUGUE, RUSS!"
He yelled, grabing his glasses that were now broken. He looked up, "I got these for Christmas, Russia... they were special," he had black tears that were now rolling down his face. (Yes, he still has the black eye condition and they were at America's house) "get out," The American said, looking Russia straight in the eye, "I'm sor-" "GET OUT!" America yelled, pushing Russia out the door. Russia hit the ground with a thud, scrambled up to his feet and yelled, "I'M SORRY, AME," Russia ran down the steps that Ame had. A big slam was heard behind Russia. Russia Grabbed his keys from his pocket  and opened his truck's door.
__________________________________________________
Hello! Here is all the swear-word substitutes:

The F-word: fugue

The sh-word: shiz

The b-word: beach

Ok, words: 394