Chapter 1

America was running, running as fast as he could go. He was running from something or someone, but he was running. As he slowed down to take a break everything turned black. He tried to scream, but it felt like something was around his jaw so he couldn't open his mouth. His eyes snapped open, he was in bed. He couldn't stop his heavy breathing or his pumping heartbeats. He closed his eyes again trying to go to sleep, he groaned as he phone started to ring over and over. He
Saw that Canada had texted him about a thousand times. "Canada," he said to himself, texting Canada this: SHUT UP CANADA! That has to stop him, he thought Putting down the phone. Nope, that didn't stop Canada. Canada started spamming him about a thousand more times. "Oh, my gosh! CANADA!" America yelled, closing his eyes and sinking down in to the bed. "I JUST WANT TO GO TO SLEEP!" Of course he knew that it was school, so he looked at the clock, oh, crud! Its 6:30a.m.! He realized, jumping out of bed and getting dressed. " oh, no, oh, no, oh, no," he was muttering, running down stairs. He left a piece of pizza on the counter, so he put on his sunglasses and grabbed the piece of pizza. He stuffed the piece of pizza in his mouth and ran out of the door. As he ran down the road to the bus stop he saw a fallen bird nest. "What's this?" He said, walking up to it. "Oh, there's eggs!" He picked it up and put it in to his school bag. And ran off to the bus stop. As he got to the bus stop, he saw Canada smiling smugly. Ugh, he thought, turning the other way to see Russia and Japan. Japan was looking at her phone and Russia was drinking vodka.you could hear Russia's airpods. The song was not in English though, so America couldn't understand what it was saying. Japan saw America and her ears perked up. "knechewia America-san!" She said, smiling. "Hey Japan," America said, walking up to her. Just then the bus arrived and thay all got on.
___________________________
Sorry that was short! I hope you liked it! Oh, and this is probably going to be made out of these little chapters! Words: 394