Chapter 12

(with Russia)

'It was supposed to be gone. His eyes were supposed to be normal,' Russia thought as he walked out of the hospital. After Ame's eyes turned black, he yelled for the doctors, and they told him to leave as they fixed it. The last thing he saw was Ame's face between the doctors. It was a face of pain and fear. And then Russia was pushed out of the room. Now, he's walking away from the hospital, and he was on the verge of tears. Germany passed him, and stopped, turned around, and started to walk with Russia. "So, whats up?" he asks. "Nothing," 'everything's terrible' Russ  thought. Germany suddenly stopped, making Russia walk about a yard (about a meter) before he stopped, too. "Why were you coming out of the hospital, Russland?" (Russia) "Wenn  Sie etwas wussten, wurden Sie neugiering werden. NEIN!" (if you knew anything, you would get curious. NO) Russia said. "woah!" Germany walked the few steps to get in front of Russia. "you know German?" pain split Russia's chest as he remembered his dad's language lessons. he knows over 150 languages (not very fluently, he only knows English, Russian, German, and Japanese fluently). "ye- yeah," Russia looked at the ground. "hey," Germany said, "If you don't wanna talk about it, you don't have too." Russia's eyes looked up to (not really, kinda looked a little more up than down) Germany's white eyes. He had a flashback of America's black ones, scared as heck. 'YOU ARE A NOT--CRYING RUSSIAN!! YOU DO NOT CRY!!!!!!' Russia lectured himself as the burning of tears met his eyes. He hugged himself and pushed pass Germany. "Geh nach  Hause, Keime," (go home, Germs) Russia said. "HOW DARE-- DON'T CALL ME GERMS!" Germany yelled at him, but Russia didn't stop. "Russland, what are you hiding?" Germany muttered, and started to walk to the hospital. 

(With America)

The group of doctors stuck about a MILLION needles in America. One was in the chelidon, the elbow pit, if you will, drawing blood. And a thousand more in his wrists. he stuck out his tongue for a second. and then his muscles relaxed and everything went foggy, and he drifted to sleep.

___________________________

you thought I was gonna stop there, didn't ya?

___________________________

(with Germany (oooooo...))

Germany had a normal life. Besides the fact that he has the German flag plastered on his face, he was normal. Until Russia came out of the hospital speaking German. He goes in, and asked the nurses who that person is. "Russia," said all the nurses. He stopped at one with short light brown hair and grey-blue eyes. She had a lot of acne scars. She looked up at him with a bored expression. "Can I help you," she asked in a monotone voice. "Can I see the patient Russia came in to see?" "No," she said, a weird fire burning in her eyes, "I don't know you, how am I supposed to know if your going to do somethin' or not? And anyway, they won't let anyone in, they're doing surgery!" She slapped his arm and walked away. 'Weird human' Germany thought. She turned around. "bold of you to assume I'm human!" She said, sticking out her tongue. She flashed for a second, turning into a country. Too fast for Germany to see what country. All he saw was a red dot in the middle of her face, like Japan. He started panicking, and thought 'a new country' "Hey! Wait!" He said, but the country was gone. He decided to go, and get out of this weird hospital. 'But I will follow you in, Russia. sometime' he thought. Then, he walked out of the hospital doors.

_________________________

:>

words: 613